Thread: DE usage for decoration

Centennial Club

DE usage for decoration

Can we get a feature to use DE for decorations for example... can I sprinkle some DE on my walls to change their colors for decoration or tint my townhall or something realistic? Having 420k DE isnt fun even if I do not need it. It would be nice to waste it on something I would prefer... or use it for aesthetics for my base. It can be elixir or gold too I just want to see some new, options, decor or visuals for my base.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke07 View Post
    Can we get a feature to use DE for decorations for example... can I sprinkle some DE on my walls to change their colors for decoration or tint my townhall or something realistic? Having 420k DE isnt fun even if I do not need it. It would be nice to waste it on something I would prefer... or use it for aesthetics for my base. It can be elixir or gold too I just want to see some new, options, decor or visuals for my base.
    Here is the thing. It doesnt matter how much they give us to spend resources on or a new or whatever. There will ALWAYS be a cap we will ALWAYS have resources we cant spend. And im sorry but supercell will not give us a way to perpetually "sprinkle" our de away to change a color of something whenever we please. Everyone would do that then and the de economy would go down the drain.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by bobkoch1984 View Post
    Here is the thing. It doesnt matter how much they give us to spend resources on or a new or whatever. There will ALWAYS be a cap we will ALWAYS have resources we cant spend. And im sorry but supercell will not give us a way to perpetually "sprinkle" our de away to change a color of something whenever we please. Everyone would do that then and the de economy would go down the drain.
    Im not saying make everything open to DE or new decors. And spending a certain amount of DE/gold/elixir will never hurt the "de economy" There are many bases (like mine) which have full resources. I have spent a TON of loot to get to this point. Never have I ever said oh let me not level up so I can protect the "de economy." Because bases like mine exist and bases where people attack consistently there will always be enough loot for people to gain. Especially with how the game is functioning currently. It is SIGNIFICANTLY easier to earn loot.

What I am asking for isn't for me to spend ALL of my resources. I just would like to see some new visual updates at the expense of my already maxed loots. No matter what I know I will be at max loot even if they did implement my suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke07 View Post
    Im not saying make everything open to DE or new decors. And spending a certain amount of DE/gold/elixir will never hurt the "de economy" There are many bases (like mine) which have full resources. I have spent a TON of loot to get to this point. Never have I ever said oh let me not level up so I can protect the "de economy." Because bases like mine exist and bases where people attack consistently there will always be enough loot for people to gain. Especially with how the game is functioning currently. It is SIGNIFICANTLY easier to earn loot.

What I am asking for isn't for me to spend ALL of my resources. I just would like to see some new visual updates at the expense of my already maxed loots. No matter what I know I will be at max loot even if they did implement my suggestion.
    You suggested using de to change colors. You did not say there would be a limit on how many times you could do that. My point to you is that it would.be abused and people would drain their de into it. And yes THAT would hurt the de economy.