Thread: Clash of Clans Tracker and Time Series Analytics using the API

Post Clash of Clans Tracker and Time Series Analytics using the API

I'm a new python developer - so please be gentle with me. I created a repository using the Clash of Clans API which runs every hour for a few clans I'm tracking. It collects about 10-15 stats (although I can extend this to include all stats, just not enough DB space or manpower lol).

The repo tracks all the members in a clan hourly and the uses a frontend built with Plotly Dash (MANY MANY Improvement required) to see how your clan members are looting, donating and warring. I use this to "spy" on other clans in Clan War Leagues to estimate the number of stars the enemy clan is going to get and who are the good attackers before we war them

Please feel free to contribute to my code, give me suggestions. You are free to copy to my code, set it up and start tracking your clan members NOW.

Project Website: http://clashboard.me

Github: https://github.com/adityapat3l/clash
    Last edited by adityapat3l; May 7th, 2019 at 03:55 PM.

please have a look at how serious websites look like. for me it doesnt look serious and suggest everyone to think trice before giving the api token.

yeah - Its a work in progress. I'm not a front end developer. But I will continue to iterate and improve it. Thank you- I will look at other website and try to emulate

Hi there!
    Since you're using both the coc api, and python, you might be interested in a package I made for the api, in python! You can read more about it here, or see github here, docs here and pypi here. Thanks!
    Last edited by mathsman5132; May 9th, 2019 at 09:47 AM.