Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Improving the Donation Mechanism

I think this idea would be great for the game. I hate getting wrong donations

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    No I didn't. The idea posted in that other thread was to enable to see later who donated what. And that is ruled out.

This isn't ruled out, though I do think it very unlikely to happen.
    but this would be a neat feature to the game. but think of it this way, you're singling out people available to donate because if they don't have the troop then they can't donate. and low level people would be less likely to ever donate to someone so I kindly disagree to this idea

Quote Originally Posted by FrontLineSmile9 View Post
    but this would be a neat feature to the game. but think of it this way, you're singling out people available to donate because if they don't have the troop then they can't donate. and low level people would be less likely to ever donate to someone so I kindly disagree to this idea
    In any case we are not discussing that idea here because it's ruled out and neither I liked that idea.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by MayhemWarLord View Post
    In any case we are not discussing that idea here because it's ruled out and neither I liked that idea.
    Any reason you believe that?

I actually stated that this idea is NOT ruled out, so why are you saying itis and also saying for some reason that we aren't discussing it, when we clearly are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Any reason you believe that?

I actually stated that this idea is NOT ruled out, so why are you saying itis and also saying for some reason that we aren't discussing it, when we clearly are.
    From the quotes seems like they were discussing about having the feature to log the donations and not about the improvements to the current donation mechanism that we're suggesting in this thread.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by mitzu View Post
    From the quotes seems like they were discussing about having the feature to log the donations and not about the improvements to the current donation mechanism that we're suggesting in this thread.
    The words he wrote, and which you quoted, make it absolutely obvious he was talking about the new mechanism, not the donation log. Only the new mechanism would prevent people with low level troops donating.
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    My stats (main account)

The words he wrote, and which you quoted, make it absolutely obvious he was talking about the new mechanism, not the donation log. Only the new mechanism would prevent people with low level troops donating.
    I was talking about donation log not donation mechanism. Sorry for my language if it confused you.

This whole thread is for donation mechanism and we are here discussing the same topic.

Trainee
    great idea. Will make a difference in the coming clash years if this feature is applied.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by MayhemWarLord View Post
    I was talking about donation log not donation mechanism. Sorry for my language if it confused you.

This whole thread is for donation mechanism and we are here discussing the same topic.
    It is not your language that confused me. It was you saying "we are not discussing that" when it was clear that the post you were responding to was indeed discussing the mechanism, not the log.
    My stats (main account)

It is not your language that confused me. It was you saying "we are not discussing that" when it was clear that the post you were responding to was indeed discussing the mechanism, not the log.
    I apologize, It was a mistake!