Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 63

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Improving the Donation Mechanism

  1. #11
    Programming this should be pretty straight forward as most of the things already exist.
    As a developer who doesn't know the code, I'm sure that I could do it in a week or two.

    The problem is not the development but the willing to do it.
    Having more people see this and request it might get devs attention.

  2. #12
    I made a post about this too: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12197067

    But this idea would work better because no action against people would be needed and it would eliminate all the troll donations. I'm all for this idea good job.

    //Viktor

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    India
    Posts
    202
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktorrrrr View Post
    I made a post about this too: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12197067

    But this idea would work better because no action against people would be needed and it would eliminate all the troll donations. I'm all for this idea good job.

    //Viktor
    So Ajax said that there will be no changes related to this anytime?

  4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by MayhemWarLord View Post
    So Ajax said that there will be no changes related to this anytime?
    No I didn't. The idea posted in that other thread was to enable to see later who donated what. And that is ruled out.

    This isn't ruled out, though I do think it very unlikely to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    This isn't ruled out, though I do think it very unlikely to happen.
    Reading this makes me somehow sad.
    Most of the code is already in place, just needs few tweaks.

    If you think at this, the donation system is one of the feature that hasn't been changed since it was added.
    At some point, it would be time for a change that will improve the feature quality, right?

    As far as I can see, maybe one in 100 topics opened here are really implemented.
    It's a small chance to have this but if it makes into the game, it will make a lot of people happy.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    254
    This is very good idea and the way it's represented is even better and straight forward. this could be a great addition to game and as someone said in previous posts that most of the code already exist in game so this won't be difficult imo.
    It would definitely solve lot of issues for almost everyone, especially those goblin donators :/

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    India
    Posts
    202
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    No I didn't. The idea posted in that other thread was to enable to see later who donated what. And that is ruled out.

    This isn't ruled out, though I do think it very unlikely to happen.
    Why SUPERCELL hesitates in adding new features which are in great demand always(excluding useless and ruled out ones)
    Many players are humilitated constanty by wrong donations.
    Few of the best players in my clan
    left because of wrong donation by lower lvl guys who just have to complete their daily 15 donation task due to which we suffer and my clan lost a total of 7 (and counting..) High and low level players due to this problem.

    Maybe sometime later SUPERCELL would realise the need. There is still some hope.
    Last edited by MayhemWarLord; May 13th, 2019 at 10:17 AM.

  8. #18
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    702
    Quote Originally Posted by MayhemWarLord View Post
    Why SUPERCELL hesitates in adding new features which are in great demand always(excluding useless and ruled out ones)
    Many players are humilitated constanty by wrong donations.
    Few of the best players in my clan
    left because of wrong donation by lower lvl guys who just have to complete their daily 15 donation task due to which we suffer and my clan lost a total of 7 (and counting..) High and low level players due to this problem.

    Maybe sometime later SUPERCELL would realise the need. There is still some hope.
    So in our clan wrong donation is in a friction of 1% so maybe you have a problem in your clan. What your concept is missing at all is a choice. That means sometimes people write give me that or that depending who is online. Especially in mixed clans that is needed.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by zellnera View Post
    So in our clan wrong donation is in a friction of 1% so maybe you have a problem in your clan. What your concept is missing at all is a choice. That means sometimes people write give me that or that depending who is online. Especially in mixed clans that is needed.
    It's not only about the people who are trolling for real by donating wrong troops.
    I bet that at some point, it also happened to you that you want do donate a troop but you press the next one either due to touch screen issue or big fingers (happened to me).
    When this happens, can cause a lot of issue, think that you can request troops 5m before war ends and you have to spend gems to Request again due to a mistake made by another person.

  10. #20
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    702
    Quote Originally Posted by mitzu View Post
    It's not only about the people who are trolling for real by donating wrong troops.
    I bet that at some point, it also happened to you that you want do donate a troop but you press the next one either due to touch screen issue or big fingers (happened to me).
    When this happens, can cause a lot of issue, think that you can request troops 5m before war ends and you have to spend gems to Request again due to a mistake made by another person.
    As told our wrong donation is in the friction of a %. And that is not trolling that is misclicking. A request in the last 5 minutes of a war is (in my opinion) bad planning. You need the right person online and they need to have the right troops ready or you force them to gem the troops in your 5 min before end example. More likely is that you start the request as soon you build your war army and that gives you enough time to request at least twice. If your gem your war army that the amount of gems for your second request doesn't matter at all.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •