Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Improving the Donation Mechanism

Love your idea!

Let’s see if SC really listen.

Oh wait they don’t.

Quote Originally Posted by Petgoat View Post
    Love your idea!

Oh wait they don’t.
    Very true. I even personally messaged a staff but he never answered.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Petgoat View Post
    Love your idea!

Oh wait they don’t.
    Quote Originally Posted by MayhemWarLord View Post
    Very true. I even personally messaged a staff but he never answered.
    These forums are community forums, designed for players to discuss the game.

While SC do read this forum in particular (and the bugs forum), they never normally respond here, and "listening" does not mean "implementing". Clash is not a democracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    These forums are community forums, designed for players to discuss the game.

While SC do read this forum in particular (and the bugs forum), they never normally respond here, and "listening" does not mean "implementing". Clash is not a democracy.
    But still atleast we deserve a reply from their end if we messaged them. Don't we?

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #55
    But still atleast we deserve a reply from their end if we messaged them. Don't we?
    No. Again, if they replied to everybody who messaged them they wouldn't have time to do anything else.

Support should reply to every message, but this is not a support forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

When it comes to selecting max level it can be more flexible.

(This is going to be lengthy using '*' for Must Read content)

Let me repeat by idea..
    Let's say, In a Lv. 4 clan there are all sort of player from TH1 - TH11/TH12
    But none got their troops to the max level(they were just too lazy) .

So when like a TH9 in the clan ticks the Max. Lvl. option in the Advanced Menu of Donation Tab.

The max level is set to the highest level of they troop which is owned by any player.( It think it's a bit confusing so I'll explain more)

* Let's say the TH9 guys asks for a Golem and Poision and he ticks the MAX LVL option.

* Now, in the whole clan let's say max level for golem possessed by any player is lv. 4 i.e. with the TH11 and TH12 guy got a Lv. 3 golem.

* So now considering the facts, The max level for golem will be automatically set to Lv. 4 (Excluding the Clan perk levelups)

* This ensures that even if you check that max lvl option and there's no max lvl troops possible in your clan.. still your request is not wasted.
    i think in this small point you are overcomplicating matters. if you insist on getting the best tropps possible, then you have to be aware of your clanmates ability to donate what levels they are capable of. (again, following your train of thought that the clan doesnt have mased members). also sometimes people dont need maxed but level — + so there should be an option that u pick whatever level you are fine with

All I'm gonna say is yes, sc needs to do this, this would be major help for everyone

Centennial Club
    I disagree with this system, I believe the current system works great. That said, as an "add-on", eg "advanced request", it may work, but in my opinion wrong donations is mostly a result of poor introduction of new members to a clan. In our clan we have a standard system for all new members. One gets tested for CW, show a CW base, and gets informed about the do's and don'ts. It is very rare a wrong donation happens after that intro. The last issue we had was someone donating wrongly (giants) since he had no idea what CRIPT was. We explained, and all was peaceful again.

I think the game with its million buttons is already complicated enough, no real need for me to add an advanced "request system". The only advantage I would see is specifically for war, but even then I think the current system works fine.

Quote Originally Posted by 3Lima View Post
    I disagree with this system, I believe the current system works great. That said, as an "add-on", eg "advanced request", it may work, but in my opinion wrong donations is mostly a result of poor introduction of new members to a clan. In our clan we have a standard system for all new members. One gets tested for CW, show a CW base, and gets informed about the do's and don'ts. It is very rare a wrong donation happens after that intro. The last issue we had was someone donating wrongly (giants) since he had no idea what CRIPT was. We explained, and all was peaceful again.

I think the game with its million buttons is already complicated enough, no real need for me to add an advanced "request system". The only advantage I would see is specifically for war, but even then I think the current system works fine.
    Complicated, really?

I think this game offer the simplest UI in the genre with those lovely graphics.

A new Advanced button will be an option, you want it then use it or else ignore that button forever.

This add-on feature will basically help you ensure that you get what you want. It's good your clan is always donating what's asked but that's not the case with each and every clan many time.

I can say it by experience, earlier when I was in some high level clans I was given what I asked most of the time but many time when there are soo many request pending people just rapid donate without reading the text above and you can do nothing but re-request and wait.

Quote Originally Posted by 3Lima View Post

what is CRIPT?
    now I need to know!