Thread: Rate my base (and/or give feedback)

Rate my base (and/or give feedback)

IMG_80B7B48CE867-1.jpg

I've designed this open labyrinth-style base. I'm trying to protect DE and my town hall. Please let me know if you have any feedback.
    Last edited by Stingray2; May 7th, 2019 at 02:43 AM.

Trainee
    I am also looking for a village that protects the dark elixir well and i understand how difficult it is to find decent ones.I really don't like it because i like having the dark elixir storage central by itself so that the troops are not redirected to the center.I personally advise you to change base, i send you two that i think are good, i am currently trying the one with storage near the x-bow.

First base and second base .

I hope you find yourself well.

PS: those that are storage near the x-bow you have to put in the middle part below is the dark spell factory, the fifth hut i put a space on the other hut on the left side near the gold storage
    Last edited by Phoenix96x; May 7th, 2019 at 08:57 AM.

You guys can test The Crow.
    Old, but still gold and at least in leagues up to crystal, it's still working surprisingly well.
    Won't keep the TH safe, but you can't protect all at once.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    You guys can test The Crow.
    Old, but still gold and at least in leagues up to crystal, it's still working surprisingly well.
    Won't keep the TH safe, but you can't protect all at once.
    I do not recommend it,in the thread i explained why i copy and paste.

I tried it with a friend of mine and i must say that it is not as good as people describe it (i say against dragons and maybe the lavaloon). Use only 4 lightning bolts and all the dragons to do it (in the castle i also have a max electric dragon so let alone ...), two lightning bolts on the left side of the anti air , two on the right side of the anti air, now with the king and queen destroy the anti air above, attack with dragons and easily three stars.

I apologize for my english, i am italian.
    Last edited by Phoenix96x; May 7th, 2019 at 09:02 AM.

Ppl struggle with dragons vs my TH10-variant of the base.
    Sure, an attacker planning it well, still will make it. But you're not defending against those alone and there are plenty around that will fall for the design and give you a nice, pretty cheap shield.
    Last edited by Luicetarro; May 7th, 2019 at 09:04 AM.

Trainee
    With the basics i shared on i defend myself very well with dragons, even without the electric dragon is clear.
    First base and second base .

Fresh Spawn
    So I noticed one thing: wizard towers are next to the AD's, which is not good because your base gets easily countered by lavaloon because the wizard tower gonna target the hound. So the Ballons won't get any splash damage

Centennial Club
    In my experience, if someone wants your de bad enough they WILL get it.
    Had a guy attack my th12 this morning and he had a rather weak set-up. Troops/spells were all max, but the actual composition of troops was very non-standard.
    However, he was able to funnel almost everything to my core and destroy the th & de storage.
    Once completed, he ended the battle with a 1 star 39% destruction and just over 3500 de.
    All that to simply repeat myself: no base is a gurantee in protecting your de storage.
    I once used a skeleton spell to take out someone's de storage back when I was th9.
    It was located in the exact center with walls surrounding it. There was another wall, far enough away not to have "open" spaces for an attacker to drop troops, surrounding that.
    I cleared enough defenses that the remaining ones were out of range of the de storage. Dropped skellie spell right on top of it.
    My clanmates got a good laugh out of it.

Millennial Club
    The best base to save DE is a base that gets TH9s and rushed TH10s to hit it. So you need a base that looks easy. I use a base with lots of boxes and I have purple walls. So low level people hit it before a high level person is able to find it.