Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clan Troubles

Question Clan Troubles

Hi I'm Jack,
    Iv'e been playing for a long while and I know a lot of stuff about the game, but clans have always been a tough decision.

So I have this clan which has me, my "Baby" account, and two friends that don't play much but will play during summer.
    This afternoon I found out that my other friends that i'm as close with, but are still friends with them. Then I was playing when this super OP guy "In my opinion" invited me into his clan of 40 people, All them are really good, but I don't know any of them and I have until tomorrow. plz help

Should I keep my clan?
    Pro: I know that people will eventually join in a while
    Con: It could be a Long while, No-one is really active.

Should I Join my friends' clan?
    Pro: Ill be able to talk about it at school with them.(we are all big clashers)
    Con: I might carry the team

Or Should I join the OP clan(for me)
    Pro: Ill get carried, and donated really good troops
    Con: I can't talk about it with my friends, and I won't know anyone, and ill be the worst one here.

Like so much in life, you have to decide which facet is more important to you, the socialization (with real life friends) or the game (becoming a better player)? Trust me, you will be making such decisions your entire life. Friends don't always grow along parallel paths. Sometimes you have to move in the direction that you want to. Does that make you a "bad friend"? Heck no! Over time they too will move in some direction other than you. You should still be friends regardless of choice. Friendship does not mean doing absolutely everthing together.
    Last edited by rowman; May 6th, 2019 at 10:01 PM.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    #PR2P0R0C

Rowman makes excellent points. At the end of the day do whatever you think will make this game more enjoyable. If your on alot and want to improve be with more active people then I would just join the OP clan. To me this game is 10x better with a solid crew.
    Last edited by FueledChaos; May 6th, 2019 at 10:07 PM.
    Fresh out of retirement!

i'm just saying that my other friend groups are kingd of a jerk now and these guys are nice, it just means that ill have somebody to talk to, thank you though. Still a little confused on what to do, any other ideas?
    Please
    Last edited by DatJackClasher; May 6th, 2019 at 10:28 PM.

Wherever there are the foolish starting new clans, I am there, wagging a finger,
    Quote Originally Posted by DatJackClasher View Post
    Hi I'm Jack,
    and two friends that don't play much but will play during summer.
    This afternoon I found out that my other friends that i'm as close with, but are still friends with them.

Should I keep my clan?
    Pro: I know that people will eventually join in a while
    Con: It could be a Long while, No-one is really active.

Should I Join my friends' clan?
    Pro: Ill be able to talk about it at school with them.(we are all big clashers)
    Con: I might carry the team
    Not sure how staying in a clan that is dead most of the year would give you any pro at all.

You just said everything in just the parts I cut out from your post.

Yeah, your present clan MIGHT take off again, or, as there are hundreds of begging clans in every single global, it probably won't.

Yeah, your friends MIGHT start playing again, but if they only clash in summer I can imagine how much clash help and fun they would be (almost none).

think you have your answer. Get the heck outta there. Tell em to join ya if they want. Easy.
    Ending threads one comment at a time.

Pro Member
    Just join the new clan, settle in, grow, and maybe later you can invite your less active friends

Not sure what lvl your clan is, but if you want to keep it, just create an account to sit in as leader while your other active accounts spend time in an active clan, then return to your clan when you are ready to build it again.

I would say go to the good clan. The game is so much more interesting in a decent, active clan. And like MiddleC says - you can make a TH3 account to sit in your own clan if you don't want it deleted
    For info on CWL see: CWL survival guide and data posts: 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other)
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

If you're hesitant and don't want to make a decision because you want to please everyone, take your main to the new clan and leave the 'baby' one in the current one .... as stated by others: it might be a time for you to grow... and you don't necessarily have to do that with two accounts at the same time?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Like so much in life, you have to decide which facet is more important to you, the socialization (with real life friends) or the game (becoming a better player)? Trust me, you will be making such decisions your entire life. Friends don't always grow along parallel paths. Sometimes you have to move in the direction that you want to. Does that make you a "bad friend"? Heck no! Over time they too will move in some direction other than you. You should still be friends regardless of choice. Friendship does not mean doing absolutely everthing together.
    So true. I used to be in my friends clan which was fun and not the best clan in terms of wars and challenges but I stayed because it was fun. They eventually started playing less and it started not being fun anymore so I told them I will be moving to another clan and I am now very happy with the other clan.