Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clan Troubles

Me too, I use to be in my friend clan. He is the leader, I am a co, and many of his friends is co too. But they are not active, and I can't kick them. Since they are co and it is not my clan. So I decided to buy a level 9 clan and start my own. Now I am running my own clan and kick members if they not active, even if it is friends. They just come back to the clan when they play this game again. Time fly fast...this was like 3 years ago. Now we are level 18 clan.

I was also almost in the same situation as yours before.

Long ago, I was a Th7, joined a OP clan (at least for me) mainly organized by a single person having 16 accounts mostly Th8&9, winning almost all wars (30v30) and some draws, very few losses. I took my friends there, but at the end because my friends aren't really active or met the requirements of that clan, they're kicked out. They told me like to invite them back (I was already Th9 and a co-leader), and at the end I realized that I need to develop. Joining a lower level clans with them won't be too beneficial for me. I love joining new clans, meet new people and had more friends which i will never knew if I just play with my school friends.

Now, I'm the owner of a lv10 clan, I'm the leader (now I'm Th12), having other 44 members, with 2 of my accounts and 40 members are 'other people' from different countries which i never met before. I even rejected some friends' invites if they don't met the requirements.

Millennial Club
    u should join the clan which will help u the most. efficiency is the key. if u just be honest you will be fine.

in my case i roam so many clans, from fwa all the way to even champ1 league cwl clans. you should never be a leacher for that to happen. for example- i always contribute as much as i can if a champ1 clan allows me cwl wars, i always get 4k CG points if clans allow me to play CG in their clan, i donate as much as possible when im receiving troops in a fwa clan, i never leave a clan high&dry without doing war attacks. but i always be honest that i cant be loyal to a certain clan & il always choose whats best for me.
    mature leaders will understand that and if you dont leach & hav a good relationship with many clans, you can roam as much as u like.
    its a simple give & take relationship. your clan contributes to me & i contribute to your clan. no unfair leaching & no stupid loyalty.

Quote Originally Posted by DatJackClasher View Post

Should I keep my clan?
    Pro: I know that people will eventually join in a while
    Con: It could be a Long while, No-one is really active.
    What makes you so sure of this?

Do you plan on recruiting? Have you ever recruited before? Recruiting people to a clan where no one is active is hard work. Getting them to stay is nigh on impossible.

Troll Food
    Community, Community, community. I must say from experience that the enjoyability of the game increases ten fold when you have a clan with good community. As for if thats your freinds clan, Id say join there because I have enjoyed the game much better when I joked around and talked and had conversations with people in my clan compared to once being in a lvl17 clan with max troops but not really doing much

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by tony6c View Post
    Me too, I use to be in my friend clan. He is the leader, I am a co, and many of his friends is co too. But they are not active, and I can't kick them. Since they are co and it is not my clan. So I decided to buy a level 9 clan and start my own. Now I am running my own clan and kick members if they not active, even if it is friends. They just come back to the clan when they play this game again. Time fly fast...this was like 3 years ago. Now we are level 18 clan.
    Buy a level 9 and start your own?🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Pghchris View Post
    Buy a level 9 and start your own?樂
    yup ... what was that saying: if you repeat it long and often enough others might think it's the truth?