Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: 🏆🐎love to win?than jump on in!!🐎🏆dusk till dawn nb wants you!!

Bump post to front

Gold medal and all 3 bunny rewards 🥇🥇🥇

Quote Originally Posted by Soccer7574 View Post
    Looking for 1-2 neighbors to complete our neighborhood!we are looking to have 10-15 opted in each derby!the last 3 bunny derbies we managed to place in the top 3 and get all 3 bunny rewards!
    Hello! I was hoping maybe I could join the nb, but I'm not lvl 74 yet. I'm nearly lvl 56 now, so it's not like I'm too noob either. I am looking for a derby/town oriented nb that will help, because my current one was supposed to be 320 derby oriented (as per the tag they put), but it seems like it's dying out. I've always liked playing derby and I'd really like to be in your nb. Will you consider me?

Thanks!
    Bแrbara

Sent you a private message

Top 3 finish(gold),and all 3 bunny rewards!!!!

Looking for 1-2, neighbors to complete our nb!must be derby/town oriented,willing to work as a team to place in top 3,be polite,and must be at least level 72☀️

Looking for 1 neighbor to complete our neighborhood!must be derby/town oriented,active,work as a team,be polite,and finish the derby within 72 hours (Thats 3 days-only 3.33 tasks each day)!if you are active than this should be fairly easy☀️☀️☀️

Looking for 1 more neighbor to complete our neighborhood!we currently opt in 9-13 every week,and would like just 1 more so hopefully we will have at least 10 opted in each derby!must be a derby/town oriented player,have an active farm,work as team to help the team finish better,must be polite,and last but not least,you must be able to finish before 72 hours(3 days)!!if you have an active farm and know how to prep tasks,than finishing 3.33 tasks each day should be fairly simple!

Looking for 1 neighbor to complete our neighborhood!we have 9-14 who opt in each derby and this is as many as we would like😀😀if you like playing the derby/town,are a team player,can finish within 3 days,and are an active farmer, than give us a try for a derby to see if we are a good fit for you☀️☀️

Looking for 1 more neighbor to complete our nb!must be derby/town oriented,have an active farm,be able to work as a team to place in top 3,must be polite,be able to finish derby in 3 days or less,and must join our fb messenger chat group☀️☀️We only need 1 neighbor please (we only want 10-15 opted in each derby)!!