Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 🏆🐎love to win?than jump on in!!🐎🏆dusk till dawn nb wants you!!

Centennial Club
    Just missed a gold this last derby,but we still got a silver🎉🎉join our friendly nb,and help us start another gold medal streak🏆🏆

Centennial Club
    Looking for neighbors who are geared to working as a team😀☀️

Centennial Club
    Finished blossom derby in day and a half!looks like another top 3 finish 🎉🎉🎉

Centennial Club
    Join a neighborhood that likes to work as a team to place in the top 3 in champions league 🐎🐎🏆🏆

Centennial Club
    We have 4 new players this week!we wont be adding any new players before this next power derby,but if everything goes great this week,we will be adding another player or 2 to join our nb after this power derby!!give us a message if you are interested in joining 🎉🎉

Centennial Club
    Got some great new neighbors before this power derby,and were looking for a few more ☀️🎉if you like derby,helpful neighbors,and friendly players,than this is your new neighborhood 🎉🎉!!!

Centennial Club
    Looking for 1 more derby oriented,active,polite,and mature player to fill out our last spot!we currently play 10-12 opted into each derby (except blossom),and several other players who arent active in the derby 😀😀

I am looking for new neighbourhood, last one got filed with non competitive players became a strain.
    I am a level 90 farm always score max points for 10 tasks
    Always helpful
    My tag is #LPQLR082

Centennial Club
    I sent you private message arian

Centennial Club
    We are currently at maximum capacity for neighbors in the derby!!we like to have between 10-12 opted into each derby !!if another spot opens up we will post or bump the add in the future 😀😀😀