Thread: Unfair matchmaking

Unfair matchmaking

The matchmaking in Builder Hall base is the worst... Being in Level 6, I always face opponents from Level 7 or even 8... Hey Devs can you tell me who tf am I supposed to fight against 3 firecrackers or a giga tesla???? Why do the opponent have way higher level troops than me???? Its totally unfair.... I am struck in 2400-2600 trophies for eternity!!!!!! If I face higher level players than I should also face lower level players too right??? But no I never do... Heck I don't even face anyone from level 6 too!!!!! Screw your matchmaking..... Fix it noob developers

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Are you trying to max out your BH at every level? If so, stop doing that and upgrade to BH 8 ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHellRider View Post
    The matchmaking in Builder Hall base is the worst... Being in Level 6, I always face opponents from Level 7 or even 8... Hey Devs can you tell me who tf am I supposed to fight against 3 firecrackers or a giga tesla???? Why do the opponent have way higher level troops than me???? Its totally unfair.... I am struck in 2400-2600 trophies for eternity!!!!!! If I face higher level players than I should also face lower level players too right??? But no I never do... Heck I don't even face anyone from level 6 too!!!!! Screw your matchmaking..... Fix it noob developers
    Ahhh...a n00b forumer!

At the very top of the page, you’ll see a stickied message titled, “Builder Base Subforum Directory - Please Read Before Making New Threads”. If you were to follow that link, you would see there is a thread that explains all this and more. Here’s the link:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ng-new-threads

There is no matchmaking on the BB - you face opponents in the same trophy range as yourself. Period. Your BH level is irrelevant. This is why it makes sense to “rush” the BB. (Also discussed in one of the threads listed at that above link.)

Now, if you’re like most n00b forumers, you’re probably about to say, “but I don’t want to rush; I want to max my base” (or something similar). Then you’ll reiterate it isn’t fair, that the developers are dumb, that SC is dumb, etc, etc, etc.

To this, the forum response is, “quit being such a BH6”. You need to play the game you have rather than wanting it to be like the Home Village (which it is not).

Next, you’ll probably say that you should be able to play the game however you want. (BTW - all this is already covered at the above provided link.). To this, the forum response is that you absolutely CAN play the game however you like...just don’t be surprised if things don’t go your way.

Then there’s a little more back and forth, maybe some discussion around semantics, potentially a little name calling - and somewhere in there a couple of folks who don’t like the BB will chime in about how much they hate it, burn the boat, and so forth - you or someone else who has gone through this will tell you that the forum is filled with mindless dummies, and eventually the thread will fade away until the next fresh spawn joins us and starts a whole new thread for the same.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    Ahhh...a n00b forumer!

At the very top of the page, you’ll see a stickied message titled, “Builder Base Subforum Directory - Please Read Before Making New Threads”. If you were to follow that link, you would see there is a thread that explains all this and more. Here’s the link:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ng-new-threads

There is no matchmaking on the BB - you face opponents in the same trophy range as yourself. Period. Your BH level is irrelevant. This is why it makes sense to “rush” the BB. (Also discussed in one of the threads listed at that above link.)

Now, if you’re like most n00b forumers, you’re probably about to say, “but I don’t want to rush; I want to max my base” (or something similar). Then you’ll reiterate it isn’t fair, that the developers are dumb, that SC is dumb, etc, etc, etc.

To this, the forum response is, “quit being such a BH6”. You need to play the game you have rather than wanting it to be like the Home Village (which it is not).

Next, you’ll probably say that you should be able to play the game however you want. (BTW - all this is already covered at the above provided link.). To this, the forum response is that you absolutely CAN play the game however you like...just don’t be surprised if things don’t go your way.

Then there’s a little more back and forth, maybe some discussion around semantics, potentially a little name calling - and somewhere in there a couple of folks who don’t like the BB will chime in about how much they hate it, burn the boat, and so forth - you or someone else who has gone through this will tell you that the forum is filled with mindless dummies, and eventually the thread will fade away until the next fresh spawn joins us and starts a whole new thread for the same.
    So many paragraphs of awesome right there!

I hate builder based because it is rush to win. So I don't play it unless it's games or now season challenges. It just sits there with max loot waiting for that upgrade or wall season challenge lol

Forum Legend
    You are not stuck at 2400-2600 trophies.

You are stuck at bh6.

Stop being such a bh6 and upgrade to bh8 asap.. seriously.

Itís been 2 years with the builder base, itís time you learned how itís played..

There is a name for people who donít know the game.. it escapes me right now.. what is it we call them?

/Affront

Unlike the main village it's better to rush on this one. When you upgrade BH you get more buildings. And even at their lowest level more buildings means your opponent has to destroy more stuff to get the same %. So more buildings means more wins.

Your sitting about as high as i was at BH6, I personally wouldnt recommend staying there. I ended up rushing to BH8 after maxing BH6. Since then, depending on what challenges are on, I go anywhere between 2800-3100. Many cause i suck on attacks and have no patience for it.

The only upgrades I focused on during that period are storages, collectors and the lab outside of the new buildings.

LOL … this trophy range is exactly where my max bases hang out. We've probably crossed paths at some point.
    \\\\\ TH12 - JAMESTOWN #28JUUQOPQ TH12 - MASTER MASON #PUQJR29V /////