Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Do Labratory times need to be reduced?

Which is better? Using 120 medal to get hammer of fighting to finish the upgrading of troops instantly or to use 50 medal to obtain 5x wall ring?

I think that using the 50 medal to obtain 5 X wall ring is better and just upgrade troops that you use instead of upgrading everything and be a perfectionist.

Any different opinions?
    Last edited by DragonHunter1389; July 31st, 2019 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonHunter1389 View Post
    Which is better? Using 120 badge to get hammer of fighting to finish the upgrading of troops instantly or to use 50 badge to obtain 5x wall ring?

I think that using the 50 badge to obtain 5 X wall ring is better and just upgrade troops that you use instead of upgrading everything and be a perfectionist.

Any different opinions?
    On wall rings
    - the price seems exceptionally high to me
    - gold is literally the easiest resource to get
    - walls make only a tiny difference to your base
    personally, I am baffled that they ever sell wall rings, to anyone, but each to their own*

On hammer of fighting
    - you use it if it's a troop you really want upgraded (a new troop unlocked, a new level at a new TH, a new meta you just have to use)
    - is anyone really suggesting that you hammer a useless upgrade?

* max walls, never bought a wall ring

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonHunter1389 View Post
    Which is better? Using 120 medal to get hammer of fighting to finish the upgrading of troops instantly or to use 50 medal to obtain 5x wall ring?

I think that using the 50 medal to obtain 5 X wall ring is better and just upgrade troops that you use instead of upgrading everything and be a perfectionist.

Any different opinions?
    IMO never use wall rings in the main village and certainly never buy them. Hammer of fighting is a far better value even if you use it for troops you hardly ever use. It saves you resources and time. Walls are what you upgrade when you need to resource dump.

If you get them as part of the gold pass, use them in the BB. Good value there.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    IMO never use wall rings in the main village and certainly never buy them. Hammer of fighting is a far better value even if you use it for troops you hardly ever use. It saves you resources and time. Walls are what you upgrade when you need to resource dump.

If you get them as part of the gold pass, use them in the BB. Good value there.
    I can't imagine caring enough about BB walls to want to waste a wallring on them

There should be a second lab, either have the DE troop/spells separate or just give a second lab

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepmaster789 View Post
    There should be a second lab, either have the DE troop/spells separate or just give a second lab
    Please read the pinned posts (stickies) at the top of the forums before posting ideas. This idea has been ruled out by Supercell for as long as I've been a member of these forums.

Fresh Spawn
    I personally think that a 2nd lab for the dark troops upgrades and spells wil work that will take care of the bottleneck issue what do you think

Quote Originally Posted by Firelips View Post
    I personally think that a 2nd lab for the dark troops upgrades and spells wil work that will take care of the bottleneck issue what do you think
    I think that adding an additional lab or the ability to do two upgrades in one lab had been ruled out by supercel. As was noted in the post right above yours.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22