Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do Labratory times need to be reduced?

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by GuybrushThreepwood View Post
    Simple solution. Use all your CWL medals on troop and spell hammers. Helps to even the timing out a bit. I have been using a lot of troop hammers on my th12 and it actually looks like my lab will be finishing before my defenses.
    create new account and try there. for example you will need around 3-4 weeks for max th7. And you will need around 2 month for max lab.
    Last edited by shellyz; May 5th, 2019 at 04:55 PM.

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    While its true that gold pass,magic items and cwl rewards helps to reduce upgrade times drastically.
    Its more of a problem at lower THs where one don't get much cwl medals to reduce lab times.
    Some lab time reduction for f2p players who don't buy gold pass or magic items wouldn't hurt anyone.It would be great if lab upgrade times are in line with builder days so one's builders don't have to sit idle just because of lab.
    Last edited by Rak2180; May 5th, 2019 at 04:57 PM.

New Bloke/Chick
    I saw someone posted table with building upgrading times and lab upg. times. Lab needs x2 more than buildings

all you guys who just started need to do is, get every BoF/BoS/HoS/HoF you can find from anywhere, regardless if your f2p or gemmer
    believe me, ive just gone through all this, starting from just a bit less than a year ago, never spent any cash until this months gold pass, and got lab to within 2 months of my buildings for max th10
    Last edited by Kreyfish; May 5th, 2019 at 05:19 PM.

Rather than an upgrade time reduction, maybe as the Lab itself is upgraded, it gets additional upgrade slots? Say, a 2nd slot around TH8/9 and a 3rd at TH11/12?

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Quote Originally Posted by chainsaber89 View Post
    Rather than an upgrade time reduction, maybe as the Lab itself is upgraded, it gets additional upgrade slots? Say, a 2nd slot around TH8/9 and a 3rd at TH11/12?
    Ruled out as seen in the Sticky at the top of the previous page of this sub-forum.

Really interesting to see everyone's different experiences at different TH's ; I think currently there is more benefit to advancing TH early , maybe to 10 or 11; and even 12 once heroes max... also for everyone finishing buildings close to Lab how many builders are you using? 5/5? Maybe there could be a new Dark Lab meaning you could have two researches going at once, or Spell upgrades could be moved to the spell factory? A lot of th12 players will have enough books and hammers to instantly max new lab upgrades anyway, so it might be good to allow lower players to better match their troop progression with their bases

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciGobGang View Post
    Really interesting to see everyone's different experiences at different TH's ; I think currently there is more benefit to advancing TH early , maybe to 10 or 11; and even 12 once heroes max... also for everyone finishing buildings close to Lab how many builders are you using? 5/5? Maybe there could be a new Dark Lab meaning you could have two researches going at once, or Spell upgrades could be moved to the spell factory? A lot of th12 players will have enough books and hammers to instantly max new lab upgrades anyway, so it might be good to allow lower players to better match their troop progression with their bases
    i used 5 builders and maxed th7 in 2-3 weeks. And i`ve been waiting full lab for 1+ month
    Last edited by shellyz; May 5th, 2019 at 06:06 PM.

Banned
    101% Agree

I’ve had 5 builders going solid, but can’t say I am near max TH9 buildings after a month in TH9 and playing since Jan, and I haven’t been going slowly, and have bought both passes. You’re the victim of your own potion/gem fueled success here. Spend more of those resources speeding the lab up rather than the rest.
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    Part of Sheepdogs - woof!
    TH11 - LOJY8UUP9