Thread: Th12 looking for a clan

Th12 looking for a clan

Hello
    I'm a th12 - 54/55/24
    Looking for a Farm Clan following clan....that focuses on following/hunting farm clans for loot. I've played in CWL clans with th9 and th10 accounts.
    Last edited by Electrifyingankur; May 5th, 2019 at 01:11 PM.

Forum Superstar
    Check out Orange County Level 12 #99JJRP82. Adult Farm Clan/Casual War/CWL/Max Clan Game Points. Relaxed mature environment. Farm/Clan game/CWL/Chilled/Break from war/Upgrade base etc. We do war sometimes for fun but not require. We are mainly a chill clan for adults. No Kids. No Drama. We war once a week or depend on the mood. This is Wichita family clan of 4 discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Muoi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

You seem like a swell guy...the kind of guy that's fun at parties...you know the guy that beats baby seals.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    You seem like a swell guy...the kind of guy that's fun at parties...you know the guy that beats baby seals.
    Lol you can call me whatever you want - But looooot is the need of the hooooooour

PRISM - LEVEL 14 [#8YC8PP88]
    Main clan requirements:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - Confident war attacker
    - TH9 (50 combined hero’s)
    - TH10 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (80 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (100 combined hero’s)

TROJAN GLADIATOR - LEVEL 13 [#2VRVJGJ8]
    Second extension clan welcomes:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - All players of all town hall and hero levels welcome, including beginners. If you don’t meet the main clan requirements, join here for the meantime.

SERENITY - LEVEL 12 [#R2CUJ8LJ]
    Third extension clan welcomes:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - Already have accounts in one of our clans? Want to have a base for a beginner town hall or fix an overly rushed account? Here’s your perfect base until you’re confident for PRISM or TROJAN.

CWL? We will be running 30v30 in both clans meaning everyone who’s interested can be part of it, no one gets left out!

We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games and WAR CONSTANTLY in both clans, you can opt out whenever necessary. No war pressure, just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

We have a KIK group where we chat (it’s much easier than the in game keyboard and keeps your number private). It is mandortory for war as we discuss and post war plans there.

We are a very active and competitive group, we like to win; however we play this game for fun alongside our busy schedules and jobs. Thanks to the clan being international (mostly USA/UK), donations are never left hanging and we friendly challenge for practise, there’s always room for improvement!

If either clan sounds like the right clan for you, just mention ‘Lea in forums’ upon joining. Unsure? Add me as a friend and I will invite you to the appropriate clan.

For any interest in clans merging, please add me on KIK to discuss further.

My tag #2RQ9VUPV2
    KIK: LeaAtPrism

Quote Originally Posted by LeaAtPrism View Post
    PRISM - LEVEL 14 [#8YC8PP88]
    Main clan requirements:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - Confident war attacker
    - TH9 (50 combined hero’s)
    - TH10 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (80 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (100 combined hero’s)

TROJAN GLADIATOR - LEVEL 13 [#2VRVJGJ8]
    Second extension clan welcomes:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - All players of all town hall and hero levels welcome, including beginners. If you don’t meet the main clan requirements, join here for the meantime.

SERENITY - LEVEL 12 [#R2CUJ8LJ]
    Third extension clan welcomes:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - Already have accounts in one of our clans? Want to have a base for a beginner town hall or fix an overly rushed account? Here’s your perfect base until you’re confident for PRISM or TROJAN.

CWL? We will be running 30v30 in both clans meaning everyone who’s interested can be part of it, no one gets left out!

We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games and WAR CONSTANTLY in both clans, you can opt out whenever necessary. No war pressure, just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

We have a KIK group where we chat (it’s much easier than the in game keyboard and keeps your number private). It is mandortory for war as we discuss and post war plans there.

We are a very active and competitive group, we like to win; however we play this game for fun alongside our busy schedules and jobs. Thanks to the clan being international (mostly USA/UK), donations are never left hanging and we friendly challenge for practise, there’s always room for improvement!

If either clan sounds like the right clan for you, just mention ‘Lea in forums’ upon joining. Unsure? Add me as a friend and I will invite you to the appropriate clan.

For any interest in clans merging, please add me on KIK to discuss further.

My tag #2RQ9VUPV2
    KIK: LeaAtPrism
    If i were you.... I'd first read the post of OP properly and would then post something like this.