Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If my clann goes to someone else's hand

Question If my clann goes to someone else's hand

If my clan goes to someone else's hand

how to get back, Does the supercell.com have any information ??

is it possible for the supercell.com section to make it possible ??

thanks everyone

Once Clan Leadership changes hands, you must then convince the current Leader to turn it back over to you. It is no longer your clan, it is in fact now their clan .
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    #PR2P0R0C

if for any reason, the leader goes under pressure after pressure, how to bring it back

or
    Do you have any such option?
    That made this clan, can you return to him ??

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Once Clan Leadership changes hands, you must then convince the current Leader to turn it back over to you. It is no longer your clan, it is in fact now their clan .
    Read the above again, TC, as this is your ONLY option for a quick fix. Now there is another way to get it back to you. You have to wait 90 days before that leadership is transferred to the longest serving Co-Leader. Then, after that time has passed, you can request that Co-Leader to give you leadership back.

supercell does not anything ??

This clan was created by the people, it does not have any information about the supercell ??
    Last edited by pintudas; May 5th, 2019 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pintudas View Post
    supercell does not anything ??

This clan was created by the people, it does not have any information about the supercell ??
    Correct (at the bold) and SC does not meddle with clan affairs as that falls with the clan's responsibility only.

It is like selling or giving away any item, selling a car for example. Once you gave up Leadership, you then in fact willingly transferred ownership to a new peson, Who "owned it" in the past is immaterial.
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    #PR2P0R0C

It is like selling or giving away any item, selling a car for example. Once you gave up Leadership, you then in fact willingly transferred ownership to a new peson, Who "owned it" in the past is immaterial.
    But sir I am not sell my clan.

Quote Originally Posted by pintudas View Post
    But sir I am not sell my clan.
    Actually you did! Giving something away for free is the same as selling something for zero dollars! How then did you relinguish the clan to someone else to begin with? Transferred Leader to another? Left the clan and allowed the game to decide whom the the new Leader would be? Both of those means are the Leader willingly transferring the Leadership to another (giving it away for free).
    Last edited by rowman; May 5th, 2019 at 04:30 PM.
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    #PR2P0R0C

I hate to sound like a broken record but, TC, READ THE ABOVE QUOTE MORE THEN ONCE. It doesn't matter if you "sold your clan to another" or not. You willingly gave away that right when you stepped down as Leader.

Your ONLY avenue that you have is to convince the new leader to return leadership to you (for a quick fix only)!!!!!!!

I'll also beginning to think (no offence mind you) that you're looking for a clan to take leadership from. Can you provide us your Player Tag so we can confirm if you were once leader of that clan?
    Last edited by LapDawg; May 5th, 2019 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Minor spelling correction. Additional information.