Thread: Can't help townies

Can't help townies

I cannot donate to townies. It doesn't accept my donatin.

I'm sure there's a clue here somewhere...
    Quote Originally Posted by shweetpete View Post
    I cannot donate to townies. It doesn't accept my donatin.
    There have been several reported issues regarding the town and donations not registering. Here is one of the more recent threads:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12178725

Also, I have reported that the "My town needs help!" notification in chat is staying up even after being helped (but you can see that someone has already helped that townie). Hope it all gets sorted.
    Last edited by Tahoe; May 5th, 2019 at 08:27 AM.

GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard

I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person. ― Audrey Hepburn

I’ve panicked a few times when helping a hoodies town visitor & it not registering. Especially since I was giving up the last of those items I had. I have found I just need to wait & sometimes as much as 5 or more minutes. They have all registered eventually. I have discovered that the chat indication for help stays up, usually, until the player helped does their part to complete the visitors order I helped with.

i don’t know, yet, if this is a glitch or a long lag time with the servers registering the action.

So far, every town order I Help does register. But... I have had my concerns until I see the Help flag, eventually, go away.

If I Help and it doesn’t register immediately I DO NOT try helping that visitor again right away. I will wait as much as 10 minutes to see if it’s a long lag first. I don’t want to lose any more of my inventory if it’s just a time delay.