Thread: Making a new TH12 account to donate siege machines. Is it a good idea ?

Fresh Spawn

Making a new TH12 account to donate siege machines. Is it a good idea ?

Hi, I am trying to grow a new clan. I am currently TH10 and I find it very hard to recruit players that can donate siege machines. They're very usefull in wars and in clan war leagues.

I was wondering if anyone has ever thought of creating a new account and rushing it to TH12 in order to donate siege machines for their clan. I would leave all the defenses at level 1 and upgrade goblins to max and attack dead bases to farm the loot needed. Would this work? Also, if anyone has ever done something like this, how much time that would take ? I need advice. Thanks for your time.

Well, it's not a bad idea but a tough one. I have not done it personally but I am sure it will take a long time. Also, it will take a long time, much more than you expect.
    And about your strategy to attack dead bases, well it will fail since dead bases are not easily found and any base that is offline for more than 2 days can no longer be attacked.
    And I don't think siege machines are that necessary for th10 and less. Although they are helpful, th10 can be cleared without them.
    But if you still need siege engine, better to create a lopsided base. I am sure it will take less time since you will have a better offense to get better loot and that it will also be helpful in war.

It is a great idea and easy. Just keep a very low medal count. I used/upgraded only archers till I got Miners and switched. At TH10+ you just keep hitting next till you find a dead base. Personally, I think it only gets easier as you move up.

Besides Siege, you can also fill bases with ED.

I did the very same thing with a new account back in November took me about 5 months to get it to th12 and unlock all 3 seige machines. It has been very helpful in the clan so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Joey934 View Post
    Hi, I am trying to grow a new clan. I am currently TH10 and I find it very hard to recruit players that can donate siege machines. They're very usefull in wars and in clan war leagues.

I was wondering if anyone has ever thought of creating a new account and rushing it to TH12 in order to donate siege machines for their clan. I would leave all the defenses at level 1 and upgrade goblins to max and attack dead bases to farm the loot needed. Would this work? Also, if anyone has ever done something like this, how much time that would take ? I need advice. Thanks for your time.
    Took 5 months to get to th12, i left all defenses at lvl one and poured gold into my walls. At each th lvl i placed everything, upgraded lab & cc and once I had enough loot to upgrade my th i would.

I raided with barch so thats the 2 troops i upgraded at each th lvl until they was maxed then i started to focus on maxing miners for de farming. Once i max those I'll focus on maxing an army comp for war.

Millennial Club
    I highly recommend it. I had mine from start to th12 in just over 2 months and able to donate all three siege machines in less than 3 months. It's totally worth it. DJluv has some good advice on how to do it in the post above.

great idea if you got money and or time to get the base to th12.

Quote Originally Posted by StevoTheDevo View Post
    great idea if you got money and or time to get the base to th12.
    Why do you need money though.

Yes time is a factor but you don't necessarily need to invest funds into that account to reach th12 for this purpose .

It took me 5 months to do it but this wasn't even something i thought about on my own, I crossed paths with someone on global who had already done it. They suggested it to me when I was on global trying to get a th12 to join my clan and donate a seige machine to me for war. It took them 4 months to do the same thing and there's some that's accomplished this in 3 months.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey934 View Post

It doesn’t take to long I made a new account I’m about about to be a nine and I have only upgraded my rage loons and Baruch and at nine I will get hounds to use lava loon in to 12 for sieges and I will farm it up more to make the troops higher

Fresh Spawn
    If you have the time and resources it's a good idea I think
    Geek and founder of www.descargarbrawlstars.org