Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4x TH12s & 2x TH11s looking for serious war clan post CWL

Banned

4x TH12s & 2x TH11s looking for serious war clan post CWL

Hi, we are a group of 6 non rushed, war orientated players. We are extremely capable players that keep up with the current meta and can 3 star a variety of bases.

What we want:
    • Lvl10+ clan
    • Wars 3+ times a week
    • Very active player base (should be people on a lot of the time not just 1 or 2 people limping on and off to do their attacks)
    • A clan that takes attacks seriously, don’t accept people who don’t progress and learn
    • Therefore should have a strong war log
    • Masters 1+ for CWL

Things that would really be ideal but not necessarily essential:
    • Clan community
    • Some form of clan comms such as discord

What we can offer you:
    • 6 very active players
    • Very competent at attacking
    • Able to help others
    • Reliable to attack consistently
    • Maxed / near maxed heroes for the current TH

Please can you include the word orange“ at the end of your post to confirm you have bothered to read this post rather than skim the title and do a standard copy and paste response. If you meet all the things we have asked for then feel free to respond. If you don’t then please don’t bother to waste either of our times as you’re not the right clan.

Finally we are not hardcore players that play 24/7. We are all adults that have work and families and as such don’t want a clan at the top end that expects us to spend hours planning attacks and rebuilding bases after every war.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to the responses.

Fresh Spawn
    We have a clan capable and full of adults yet the only criteria we do not meet is your requirement of masters +1 for cwl. We were previously in masters but many people left and left our clan mid cwl. Sorry for the waste of time despite my plea, we just desire to have reliable teammates once again as many of our higher th12s ditched us for stats. “orange” but if you’d like to check us out or give us a chance, feel free to contact me. #C08R828G

We have a clan which could really need your help. We are only crystal 1 as of now but if we can war with the likes of you, I'm sure we will get to masters very soon. We are looking for active th12, and 11's who donate frequently as well. It's a lvl 14 clan and y'all can check us out.
    Orange is what you wanted us to say.
    The clan id is #9G2UURGG

Banned
    Jaewon I can’t find your clan in game or out of game with that clan tag.

Attyrockstar your war log is private so it’s impossible to see how your wars are going but looking through your roster you only have 1 TH12 who’s rushed and that doesn’t indicate a serious and successful war clan to me. Thanks for your time.

Forum Superstar
    WichitA (Level 19) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL. Adults War Clan/CWL. We are primarily USA based plus some International . We're Fairplay clan. No Kids. No Drama. No pressure to 3*. Fun and relaxing environment but yet competitive during war. War back to back with option to opt out. No app to download but we do have discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Muoi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

We have room for all 6 and I do like orange as in color and fruit
    Last edited by Mu0i; May 4th, 2019 at 01:54 PM.

Orange
    We r a lvl -20 clan with 630+ war wins. Adult th10+ clan. Do 30-50 man wars depending on how many opt outs. We r a chill clan but solid attacker’s. Only rule attack in war and try ur best no slack attacks. We war b2b but can opt out. We r all adults. We use line app for outside communication. Shoot me a message as clan is normally closed and we r split in several clans right now for cwl. Main clan is th12 only for cwl. We r in champs.

Clan is @GameofThrones@ would love to chat some more over oranges if interested.

Current war log is 634-125 as we keep log private. Feel free to pass by and check us out shoot leader a friend request and will send invite.

Cheers
    Last edited by Revo; May 4th, 2019 at 01:57 PM.

Hey Emlaw

Reining Mayhem
    Level 16
    #PJYYJLOR
    War Record 456 - 150
    CWL - Crystal 1

Myself and a few buddies of mine have been a part of this clan for probably almost a year now. It has been a pretty good fit but I think we need a few more 11s and 12s to rekindle the fire we got going. We have a few high level 12s as well as couple of max 11s that just recently transitioned to TH12. Myself being one of them. We have many strong attackers and the others take advice and better themselves. Clan games are never a problem and our level in clan war league will surely rise with your addition. Currently in crystal 1, 5 TH12s will never beat 12 TH12s which is our current situation. Haha. We are constantly starting wars one after the other with an occasional day break in between to catch a breath. Fill free to check us out and send a scout over if you’d like. Also comment with some questions if you’d like. Thanks for your consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruddusaf2012 View Post
    Hey Emlaw

Reining Mayhem
    Level 16
    #PJYYJLOR
    War Record 456 - 150
    CWL - Crystal 1

Myself and a few buddies of mine have been a part of this clan for probably almost a year now. It has been a pretty good fit but I think we need a few more 11s and 12s to rekindle the fire we got going. We have a few high level 12s as well as couple of max 11s that just recently transitioned to TH12. Myself being one of them. We have many strong attackers and the others take advice and better themselves. Clan games are never a problem and our level in clan war league will surely rise with your addition. Currently in crystal 1, 5 TH12s will never beat 12 TH12s which is our current situation. Haha. We are constantly starting wars one after the other with an occasional day break in between to catch a breath. Fill free to check us out and send a scout over if you’d like. Also comment with some questions if you’d like. Thanks for your consideration.
    Forgot my ORANGE! Lol

Forum Superstar
    Wow, let's get our resume updated mates 😅

Orange
    Adult war clan based in the US, we war nonstop, we have an optional Discord chat. Serious, but not hardcore as we all have jobs, families, etc. We just merged in about 10 really solid players, clan activity is incredibly high, FCs going around constantly, lots of good attacks going around. We sound like a solid fit, let's chat.

We have a handful of guys elsewhere for CWL that didn't make the 30v30 cut, but we should be able to accommodate 6 more no problem.

Veni Vidi Vici
    #P98L89UV
    DaHolla - #2QC2CL8U0
    Veni Vidi Vici - #P98L89UV