Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Easter Egg Contest

It wasn't a golden egg competition ... if you're referring to the Easter Egg thing? Please check the other thread(s) about this topic

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...er-Egg-Contest

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Hidden-Eggs%21

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #22
    Hahaha! You guys are so great!

Im really sorry for the delay in announcing the winners. My health took a downward turn this last week. I have a lot of fluid build up, which for people with my illnesses isn’t good. I’ve not even been on my games or anywhere. Just taking it easy. But I promise I will have your winners very soon. Thank you for your patience so far and please keep believing in me! It won’t be much longer!

The Dragon is a mighty flying unit that can attack both ground and air targets.

I'm sure there's a clue here somewhere...
    Quote Originally Posted by Raindragon View Post

Im really sorry for the delay in announcing the winners. My health took a downward turn this last week. I have a lot of fluid build up, which for people with my illnesses isnt good. Ive not even been on my games or anywhere. Just taking it easy. But I promise I will have your winners very soon. Thank you for your patience so far and please keep believing in me! It wont be much longer!
    The important thing is for you to take care of yourself. I'm sure we can all wait. Hope you feel better soon.

GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard

I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person. ― Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    The important thing is for you to take care of yourself. I'm sure we can all wait. Hope you feel better soon.
    This, totally this. Wishing you a speedy recovery as far as that is possible...

Forum Veteran

Im really sorry for the delay in announcing the winners. My health took a downward turn this last week. I have a lot of fluid build up, which for people with my illnesses isn’t good. I’ve not even been on my games or anywhere. Just taking it easy. But I promise I will have your winners very soon. Thank you for your patience so far and please keep believing in me! It won’t be much longer!
    Sad to hear this. Hope you get well soon. Health comes first. Don't worry about the contest. They are just Egg-pecting the inevitable.

Forum Veteran
    Rain dragon - hope you are laying out and not feeling too fried or scrambled from the health issues.

Its smashing to hear you are egg-cited to share the results when you can and I am sure none of us will try and poach answers in the meantime!

Fresh Spawn
    clashers are still waiting✌️

Quote Originally Posted by HITnDIE View Post
    clashers are still waiting✌️
    As are everyone. The winners have likely been determined and will not go away.

due to eggstreme circumstances, I think we can all just keep cracking yolks and be patient and understanding
    Farm 139
    CoC TH11 BhB8 maxed and waiting for 9 AQ 50 BK 46 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

When we got prize from last event? CoC in real life. Still no any news. I have send msg with my data to moderate

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #30
    I like my eggs scrambled
    Soft boiled is too much a gamble
    Like a zombie that's shambled
    Into the kitchen I've ambled

Mix in some crispy bacon
    And my morning is shaken
    Scrambled breakfast I'm makin'
    Add some jerk sauce and it's Jamaican

But my favorite is over easy
    Add some bacon fat to make it greasy
    Breakin' that yolk makes me uneasy
    Yes I know this rap is cheesy
    AKA Tank Puppy

In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.
    Terry Pratchett