Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Easter Egg Contest

Quote Originally Posted by HITnDIE View Post
    any update to this event? its been april 27
    We here still not receive Prize from last event.. you want from this.. better Forget about it..

Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    We here still not receive Prize from last event.. you want from this.. better Forget about it..
    Is the negativity really necessary? No, it's not.
    The organizer of the event, who has done this on their own time, is sick and will have to take time to recover from that. I'd say their health status, far from optimal to say it mildly, is more important than these prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Raindragon View Post
    Hahaha! You guys are so great!

Im really sorry for the delay in announcing the winners. My health took a downward turn this last week. I have a lot of fluid build up, which for people with my illnesses isn’t good. I’ve not even been on my games or anywhere. Just taking it easy. But I promise I will have your winners very soon. Thank you for your patience so far and please keep believing in me! It won’t be much longer!
    They even took the time to post about it and apologize....

Yes, I agree that people might not be happy about the delay, but to respond like this to other forum users whilst you obviously haven't read the information available: not nice.
    Last edited by JusMe; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:20 AM. Reason: added response from Raindragon

Personally.. I wish Raindragon a speedy recovery.. and i hope he gets back soon.

The guys n gals waiting to hear if they found all the eggs will just have to wait....
    Last edited by Call me H; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:02 AM.

Join other Forum members in CWL. Register your interest in this thread

Founder of KillerEliteUK.

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Is the negativity really necessary? No, it's not.
    The organizer of the event, who has done this on their own time, is sick and will have to take time to recover from that. I'd say their health status, far from optimal to say it mildly, is more important than these prizes.
    Yes necessary. And i have for that reason. I don't have plan be winner and waiting all content and prize few Months. For this reason i don't play second event. And don't play anymore any other.

When Organizer have collect winners data, at that moment i don't see any post about health status.
    It's mean I think it's not fault Organizer why not receive still prize.

Anyway, it's hard send any email to 10 ppl winners where write thank you for you data, and we send prize as soon when we can?

Pro Member
    Yes necessary. And i have for that reason. I don't have plan be winner and waiting all content and prize few Months. For this reason i don't play second event. And don't play anymore any other.

When Organizer have collect winners data, at that moment i don't see any post about health status.
    It's mean I think it's not fault Organizer why not receive still prize.

Anyway, it's hard send any email to 10 ppl winners where write thank you for you data, and we send prize as soon when we can?
    you know that people are not getting paid for this work, right? if somebody does something voluntarily and for personal reasons it takes more time than expected, why not be patient?
    Leader of Drunken.Hog (#2C2GPL99) friendly fast growing clan.
    Some members have their kids here too, hope we are not too old
    Clan is open 2 days a week, visit us

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragonD View Post
    you know that people are not getting paid for this work, right? if somebody does something voluntarily and for personal reasons it takes more time than expected, why not be patient?
    No. I do't know that because that not write anywhere. But anyway if like that , I have waited when Contest finish, I have waited result's winners it's took few months. After that I have like other's winners I think send own data. After that now 1 month later still any news. It's big problem send email? And explain details? Etc we have receive your data, no worries, maybe it's took few months. Ok. But no, any news, any msg or something like that. If hard send msg then maybe don't need be voluntarily?

Edit : 😉
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:21 PM. Reason: Edit :

Heres that message since you missed it. Get better soon Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Raindragon View Post
    Hahaha! You guys are so great!

Im really sorry for the delay in announcing the winners. My health took a downward turn this last week. I have a lot of fluid build up, which for people with my illnesses isn’t good. I’ve not even been on my games or anywhere. Just taking it easy. But I promise I will have your winners very soon. Thank you for your patience so far and please keep believing in me! It won’t be much longer!

Forum Elder
    No. I do't know that because that not write anywhere. But anyway if like that , I have waited when Contest finish, I have waited result's winners it's took few months. After that I have like other's winners I think send own data. After that now 1 month later still any news. It's big problem send email? And explain details? Etc we have receive your data, no worries, maybe it's took few months. Ok. But no, any news, any msg or something like that. If hard send msg then maybe don't need be voluntarily?

Edit : 
    Bbeehhaappyy - why not live up to your name and lighten up a bit. Raindragon is not too well at the moment and she will let everyone know as soon as she is able to.
    Quote Originally Posted by kajid View Post
    Loot difficulty has gone up again today by 2.5% Why do they keep increasing the loot difficulty this makes the game not worth playing and before you all say there is more inactive bases and less active players it still shouldn't be a 2.5% increase in difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by MrET View Post
    Here’s that message since you missed it. Get better soon Dragon
    This msg write after last event ( Easter Contest ). From Contest event where I and other win, winner already announced one week before new event start.

Quote Originally Posted by Rst View Post
    Bbeehhaappyy - why not live up to your name and lighten up a bit. Raindragon is not too well at the moment and she will let everyone know as soon as she is able to.
    Because I don't like when , you make and have deal, and no any news from other side. It's not seriously.

And I not say , it's Moderate fault. He's job only receive and send data to others.

And I hope tho see soon he's feel better and can announced new event winners.
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:32 PM.

It is a bit more complicated than send and receive data. You need to evaluate every player‘s guesses on where the eggs might be, understand what they mean with their explanations, compare to the original pictures and make a fair judgement. Nothing I would like to do when I am not fine, for sure not the highest priority when I feel sick.

It is not like you had to pay some money to join the game, right? So there is no reason to be demanding, we will get the results as soon as they are available.
    Last edited by AgentC81; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:39 PM. Reason: typo