Thread: What’s with the rustic bouquets?

What’s with the rustic bouquets?

Two issues of the DD almost completely filled with peeps selling rustic bouquets. Wha?

Quote Originally Posted by Missliquorice View Post
    Two issues of the DD almost completely filled with peeps selling rustic bouquets. Wha?
    When there is nothing else flooding the market, then it reverts back to “rusty buckets”, as one of my hoodies calls them.

some folks buy them up for farm visitors and or farm visitor events
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Pro Member
    People produce a ton of these just to get the stars on their production machine. Me, I only produce the flowers I need, and I will never need rustic bouquets because I can buy them from one of the 10,000,000 rss.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Hello,
    Explain problem in detail i can't understand your issue sorry for that.
    Last edited by Vincent0936; May 28th, 2019 at 07:16 AM.

Many times it is a trick .... Players sell rustic bouquets when they also ask for help on the boat/truck/town . The idea is that if you sell something no one buys your ad will be in the newspaper for a longer time and someone out there will help your boat . If you put an ad on bolts or stakes or cakes etc. you might sell them without being helped and so will have to wait for your next ad .
    unt