Thread: Removed from clan in WAR LEAGUE

Removed from clan in WAR LEAGUE

I was added to a clan war league. And now I don't know which clan that was. How do I find it??

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Use ClashofStats to check your clan log and visit each of them to see if you are in their war.

go to that clashtrack site. it shows the clans you have been. now go to the game and join each of the clan in the list till you get the right clan.
    edit : rak is faster
    Last edited by ArmoredZwarsenagr; May 3rd, 2019 at 06:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shubham250399 View Post
    I was added to a clan war league. And now I don't know which clan that was. How do I find it??
    you were kicked out of the clan? than go to your message inbox and see the kick message.

It could be the OP was unaware he had been put in a CWL as he/she may have just been travelling around. Perhaps he/she then tried to go into a CWL and found out he was already in.

travelling around clans before CWL starts is always dangerous. The same thing nearly happened to one of our th12's, he popped in a clan to donate some troops to someone and they started a CWL of which he was in.. Luckily they cancelled it!

Join other Forum members in CWL. Register your interest in this thread

Founder of KillerEliteUK.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Call me H View Post
    It could be the OP was unaware he had been put in a CWL as he/she may have just been travelling around. Perhaps he/she then tried to go into a CWL and found out he was already in.

travelling around clans before CWL starts is always dangerous. The same thing nearly happened to one of our th12's, he popped in a clan to donate some troops to someone and they started a CWL of which he was in.. Luckily they cancelled it!
    Yip not a good idea to jump between clans just before CWL starts. You are looking for trouble if you do

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Shubham250399 View Post
    Hopper’s are gonna hop..

/Affront