Thread: just got the game and i知 looking for a neighborhood

Fresh Spawn

just got the game and i知 looking for a neighborhood

I知 only at level 6 but I just got the game and I知 moving up in levels quite quickly. I知 looking for an active neighborhood. I知 willing to help others when they are in need as long as the favor is returned.

Over at BOO BEES we are an adult international hood. Entry level is 19 at the moment, currently we have 14 hoodies who are all active and helpful , but only 5 are real chatty. If you play Derby it's 9x310 and 9x400 in special. We are happy for you to opt out of Derby when needed,hopefully before Derby starts, our leader never does Derby so there is no pressure to be in it

i知 level 21 almost 22 i want a neighborhood

Hii come and join us we do have few member but some not playing at the moment so looking for new members we are happy helpful hood love the derby too

Quote Originally Posted by emilycorvalan View Post
    i’m level 21 almost 22 i want a neighborhood
    You might be better off if you posted your own thread. More people would see it. OR you could go to the neighborhood recruitment sub-forum and see if there is a neighborhood that would fit. Be sure to pay attention to their derby requirements and the language they want everyone to speak.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Quote Originally Posted by calgrace View Post
    I’m only at level 6 but I just got the game and I’m moving up in levels quite quickly. I’m looking for an active neighborhood. I’m willing to help others when they are in need as long as the favor is returned.
    When you get to level 10 and get your neighborhood house I would suggest searching under languages first. That way if you have questions you can ask in chat. I have a baby neighborhood but for some reason no one can find it. Maybe you can just add the farm friend tag for Hayfield 9V2908YG9 level 32.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Not sure if you're still looking for a NH we just started we are relaxed and like to play and have fun we are called Adult-ish

Fresh Spawn
    If you like derby's and helping others, join blue dogs #pp9rcqjl is lvl 25 and up