Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I am now a max builder base player ... now what?

I purposely take my time and don't max my villages before new content is released so I always have something to do.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by esiesi View Post
    I just visit builder base these days to collect gems from obstacles and gem collector.

Seriously what is the point of being a max player in this base?
    Welcome to the club.

I'm a F2P player (no "start of BH level packs" to speed things up) and I've had BH8 maxed since October 2018.

Up until my BH8 maxed out, I played the game religiously. 3 wins a day, efficient use of resources, no overflow or wasted resources at all. No resources spend on removing obstacles.. And yet, here I am, 7 monts late, and still no new content.

I attack for fun 3-4 times a day when I'm waiting for something. Clan Games are much easier from the Builder Base, when the Main Village is stuck in Legends, so everything is fine.

/Affront
    Last edited by Affront; May 3rd, 2019 at 05:45 PM.
    TH12-62/63/33|BH9-16.16.16.17.16.18.16.16.16.16.1/30| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by esiesi View Post
    I just visit builder base these days to collect gems from obstacles and gem collector.

Seriously what is the point of being a max player in this base?
    Welcome to six months ago for many of us F2P peeps. The only point now is the gem mine.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    Welcome to six months ago for many of us F2P peeps. The only point now is the gem mine.
    You can get a nice amount of gems by removing trees and stumps too, btw. Same sequence and amount as the main village.

/Affront

Once you are maxed you should drop trophies and enjoy destroying people with easy matchups. That’s what I do.
    \\\\\ TH12 - JAMESTOWN #28JUUQOPQ TH12 - MASTER MASON #PUQJR29V /////

Now we sit back, relax, and wait for the next update

It remains for me to pump 5 walls, and I can no longer worry that when 9BH comes out and my fence is not finished

I was there like 2 months ago. You can still trophy push the competition is still out there. I boost and collect gems. I also cleared all the obstacles and got a bunch of gems from them. Keep clearing those obstacles it's a good way to burn some of that loot and get gems. I also bought a bunch of decorations and built me a shooting range in one corner of the field. But yes I am less active in the BB now that it is maxed but it is a short wait till BH9.

Hoard CWL medals so you can use hammers to insta-build BH9 stuff when it’s released...

Fresh Spawn
    Where is the proof that bh9 will be released in next month?