Thread: Game crashing

Exclamation Game crashing

I have a new iPad Air 2019 and I have played hay day for years with no problem. I have transferred my games onto the new iPad and hay day keeps crashing. I have restarted iPad. Deleted the game and reloaded it but it is still doing it. I have contacted help and support by no one has answered me. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Are there any iOS updates that are waiting to be installed??
    Last edited by Momscar; May 2nd, 2019 at 06:20 PM.
    Level 156
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

I have all the updates both on iPad and hayday

any update about this because i am also having a same issue.

I had connectivity issues yesterday. My iPad is up to date and my husband had the same problem on his new iPad. Whenever I managed to load the game it disconnected after a couple of minutes and I had to keep repeating actions already done. I had to keep trying as I was doing an egg task. Eventually managed to finish but could not access the derby board and eventually it would not load at all. I could not access the forum either.Our internet was fine and all other programmes and apps worked as normal, just Hay Day out of action.
    I wonder if perhaps it was a regional issue. We are in South Eastern Australia and another NH member who is Sydney had the same problems. Fortunately it was normal again this morning.

Farm Level 170. Town 51. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

Quote Originally Posted by Gymgirl4a View Post
    I had connectivity issues yesterday. My iPad is up to date and my husband had the same problem on his new iPad. Whenever I managed to load the game it disconnected after a couple of minutes and I had to keep repeating actions already done. I had to keep trying as I was doing an egg task. Eventually managed to finish but could not access the derby board and eventually it would not load at all. I could not access the forum either.Our internet was fine and all other programmes and apps worked as normal, just Hay Day out of action.
    I wonder if perhaps it was a regional issue. We are in South Eastern Australia and another NH member who is Sydney had the same problems. Fortunately it was normal again this morning.
    There was a Facebook post that indicated that it was a regional issue. Glad to hear you are back to normal, GG!

Last edited by WussyPuss; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:43 AM.
    Farm 139
    CoC TH11 BhB8 maxed and waiting for 9 AQ 50 BK 46 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Thanks WP, it was stressful to be mid task when it occurred ☹️

Farm Level 170. Town 51. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.