Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [UPDATE INFO] Upcoming Updates Rumours, Confirmed Stuff, Discussion and Speculations

Exclamation [UPDATE STUFF] Upcoming Updates Rumours, Confirmed Stuff, Discussion and Speculations

Welcome to the UUI [Upcoming Update Info] thread. Just before I start, I want to tell you something about this thread, what can you expect of it and a few very simple rules. I don't really want to make this look disorganised, so I would like to encourage everyone to be on topic, discuss only things related to upcoming updates (rumours, speculations, leaks, confirmed stuff and discussions about it).

No wishlisting!

If you want to discuss troops or current game mechanics and problems, please do it elsewhere!

FAQ

Q: What is this thread about?
    A: This thread is about upcoming content, to keep you up-to-date without reading multiple texts at different platforms. I am going to summarize it.

Q: Will you add...?
    A: No, I am not a developer. Just a player summarizing confirmed stuff.

Q: What if I don't want to read all the pages to see what comes next?
    A: I am going to highlight everything I recently updated/added in the main post.

Q: Do you have any proof that it was really said?
    A: Every time I post something with "OFFICIAL" tag, there will be evidence for you guys to see it by yourself.

Q: Why are some of the points down below empty?
    A: This thread was created recently, so I am still finding new info for you.

Q: I don't see something there although it was for example confirmed, how can I add it?
    A: Just tell me in the post, with some evidence of course and I will add it there as soon as possible!

A general overview of the update (updated with new info regularly):

A) Official (said by Supercell's employee):

• 3d model of the grand warden coming in the next update, 3d model of buildings currently not in plans
    • it's very much possible that skins are going to be obtainable not only through the gold tier reward but even as a game reward or from the store
    • they want to create a huge "library" of skins, then they will start deciding what skins are coming back
    • for now, the discussion about the price for the gold tier is closed for now - later on, they might come back and make it cost gems, but for now and following months/years it will cost the same
    • the daily quests in the Season Challenges are not going to be the same all the time, they will start changing over time
    • this year the plan is to release 3 major updates, with some minor providing bug fixes, new levels of troops/buildings over time
    • next update is coming in June 2019
    • June's update will contain cloud fix and builder hall 9
    • no changes in the balance/levels of troops and buildings until the World Championship ends - it would absolutely break the strategy/system of pro-players
    • according to Darian, the last update of the year will contain something really big (most probably the biggest update of the year)
    • builder hall 9 might introduce something fresh and new, not just new levels + new troop/building
    • "Operation Blue Sky" (cloud fix) should bring a new system of trophies, base finding, shielding once you get to the Legend League (5000+), to make the game more interesting for players, who want to mainly push trophies. However, they want to make it work that it doesn't matter for how long are you going to play the game per day but how good the guy plays (so even a person with a family, hobbies, work or other stuff can compete with players playing hours and hours every day)
    • they most probably won't add new country flags

B) Speculations (players' opinions/rumours, unclear info from Supercell):

• as I mentioned above, the last update of the year will contain something huge - might be town hall 13?
    • each town hall has it's own "signature defence" (TH9 - X-Bow, TH10 - Inferno Tower, TH11 - Eagle Artillery, ...) and that means that if TH13 comes out, it might introduce a brand new defence building

C) Leaks (may be true, may be false - mostly images):

D) Denied (was denied by the Supercell at some point in the past):

NOTE: LINKS FOR PROOFS AND MORE INFO COMING VERY VERY SOON!

As I mentioned above, this thread is a new, fresh thread. Every helping hand is much appreciated! If you have anything I can add, please let me know by messaging via private message or by a post in this thread.

Thanks!

Best regards,
    Teglik

Last edited by TeglikCZ; May 2nd, 2019 at 05:44 PM.

Sunshine on the Horizon

Please change the totally misleading title .... this is not 'update info'

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Please change the totally misleading title .... this is not 'update info'
    Done, better?

Quote Originally Posted by TeglikCZ View Post
    Q: What is this thread about?
    A: This thread is about upcoming content, to keep you up-to-date without reading multiple texts at different platforms. I am going to summarize it.
    Misleading - this is not in line with the title. Rumoours are not 'upcoming content'
    Q: Will you add...?
    A: No, I am not a developer. Just a player summarizing confirmed stuff.
    Misleading - as per title: rumours are not 'confirmed stuff'
    Q: I don't see something there although it was for example confirmed, how can I add it?
    A: Just tell me in the post, with some evidence of course and I will add it there as soon as possible!
    So you want others to gather the 'info' for you then?
    A) Official (said by Supercell's employee):
    You are mistaking moderators for SuperCell employees. They are players / volunteers, not SuperCell staff
    B) Speculations
    Speculations <> info
    C) Leaks (may be true, may be false - mostly images):
    same as B

I don't remember anywhere where Darian said the ability to get the Gold Pass might be reconsidered in the future.

I do remember him saying the price isn't guarenteed and may go up in the future, but at present it would remain the way it is.

In fact it's been pretty hard line stated that it will remain only available by purchase with real world currency.
    Last edited by BloodyIrishman; May 2nd, 2019 at 05:51 PM.

Level 18
    - 6,103/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 205] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Done, better?
    Nope, you'll have to PM a mod to get it changed ... you can't change it after you submit it

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    I don't remember anywhere where Darian said the ability to get the Gold Pass might be reconsidered in the future.

I do remember him saying the price isn't guarenteed and may go up in the future, but at present it would remain the way it is.

In fact it's been pretty hard line stated that it will remain only available by purchase with real world currency.
    About .... half? of what's under A now isn't correct anyway ...

I actually like this idea a lot. It just needs some tweaking. If it's updated regularly, it'll be a useful resource rather than having to look through different threads for strands of information.

One thing:
    for now, the discussion about the price for the gold tier is closed for now - later on, they might come back and make it cost gems, but for now and following months/years it will cost the same
    As far as I know, SC has not stated that they are planning on ever having it costs gems. I know you're implying that it is a possibility, but that is speculation and not actually update information.
    Last edited by RhaegarTargaryen; May 2nd, 2019 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RhaegarTargaryen View Post
    One thing:

As far as I know, SC has not stated that they are planning on ever having it costs gems. I know you're implying that it is a possibility, but that is speculation and not actually update information.
    Correct. Gold Pass for anything other than real currency is on the official list of Ruled Out ideas. So is new national flags.