Thread: Racist People Reporting everyone they think is not from their own country

Racist People Reporting everyone they think is not from their own country

Lately, i was in the netherlands global (english global wasnt working) recruiting my clan in english . Suddenly, tons of people started to say i am a noob, started swearing at me and told others to report me.
    I think that it is a very serious issue, it makes me not able to access global chat for a whole day, and i was not able to recruit players for clan war leagues. In the end we did not collect 15 players for clan and wasn't able to start Cwl because of this.
    As a result, i think that some adoptive measures should be made in order to counteract:
    1. Show the players who reported them and tell the moderators of who did the wrong accusation.
    2. A button able to report the players who are reporting other innocent people
    3. Remove the netherlands global
    4. Able to be unbanned in other globals
    Racist dutch people will not stop me, my 20 accounts will collect their tags down and report all of them. I will show them what it likes to trick the game in banning you in global ��
    Last edited by Bakunin; May 2nd, 2019 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Removed Inappropriate Language

Quote Originally Posted by Teinc6 View Post
    Lately, i was in the netherlands global (english global wasnt working) recruiting my clan in english . Suddenly, tons of people started to say i am a noob,started swearing at me and told others to report me.
    I think that it is a very serious issue, it makes me not able to access global chat for a whole day, and i was not able to recruit players for clan war leagues. In the end we did not collect 15 players for clan and wasn't able to start Cwl because of this.
    As a result, i think that some adoptive measures should be made in order to counteract:
    1. Show the players who reported them and tell the moderators of who did the wrong accusation.
    Racist dutch people will not stop me, my 20 accounts will collect their tags down and report all of them. I will show them what it likes to trick the game in banning you in global ��
    There is nothing in your post that suggests any actual racism other than your attitude towards Dutch people. Which isn’t even racism it’s xenophobia. I feel like if you got reported enough to get a global ban you’re not telling the truth about your own behavior
    Last edited by Bakunin; May 2nd, 2019 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Removed Inapproriate Quote

Millennial Club
    I’ll take $1,000 dollars for “Things that never happened”. I sincerely doubt you received enough reports to be banned simply because of racism or xenophobia. Also, we shouldn’t remove and entire global all because of one edge case.

Quote Originally Posted by Teinc6 View Post
    Lately, i was in the netherlands global (english global wasnt working) recruiting my clan in english . Suddenly, tons of people started to say i am a noob,started swearing at me and told others to report me.
    Racist dutch people will not stop me, my 20 accounts will collect their tags down and report all of them. I will show them what it likes to trick the game in banning you in global 
    I don’t think it is racism to report someone using the wrong language in a global, especially when that someone actually has an alternative global for their own language.
    Last edited by Bakunin; May 2nd, 2019 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Removed Inappropriate Quote

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, check this thread on how to fight collusion here.