Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Builder Boost doesn't affect Gigatesla, BB Army Camps or Gear Ups

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    This will be fixed in the June update. Unfortunately, implementing the fix would require a mandatory update so we're including it in the next content release.
    lol … like people are going to wait until June to upgrade their giga tesla. Should have fixed it right away. Like last month.

Quote Originally Posted by JayasundarRB View Post
    Thank you for update Darian.
    Will do Giga Tesla upgrade in the June month Gold pass ( Hoping a new exciting hero skin )
    I stand corrected
    Last edited by Himewad; May 14th, 2019 at 01:13 PM.
    \\\\\ TH12 - JAMESTOWN #28JUUQOPQ TH12 - MASTER MASON #PUQJR29V /////

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    This will be fixed in the June update. Unfortunately, implementing the fix would require a mandatory update so we're including it in the next content release.
    Hopefully we will see blue skies and the rest of the level 13 walls in that update as well....

Quote Originally Posted by TurmBo View Post
    Hopefully we will see blue skies and the rest of the level 13 walls in that update as well....
    Blue skies … I'll believe it when I see it
    \\\\\ TH12 - JAMESTOWN #28JUUQOPQ TH12 - MASTER MASON #PUQJR29V /////

Season Challenge; 20% Builder boost; TH12 Giga tesla upgrade cost & time not reduced.

Hi,

Pretty much everything in the title. I have had the gold pass from beginning of May and used the 20% builder boost to fully upgrade my TH11. The initial TH12 upgrade was reduced, but after finishing TH, the Giga Tesla weapon upgrades were not reduced. Just realised it with level 4 upgrade, which costs 10M Gold and lasts for 6 days. So I am running out of time for the builder boost to complete the upgrades to level 5 before season ends. There is less than 6 days left in this season.

Online chat has not responded, yet.

it is a known issue and will be fixed with the next mandatory update sheduled for june.

Quote Originally Posted by Prestor View Post
    All prices fell, except for "gig Tesla" from 4 lvl to 5, the price is also 12kk, what's wrong?Attachment 212826Attachment 212828
    Wow, 120 mill, brutal
    Do not underestimate the power of the allmighty bunghole