Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The One & Only Move/Remove Loot Cart Thread

New Bloke/Chick
    FOUND BEST SOLUTION while game creators don’t bother about this design flaw:
    Elixir and Gold: start clearing seasonal spawn (25k) and cancel, that way you will loose half of it in a 1-2 seconds.
    Dark elixir: Start building DE troop and cancel it, it removes it immediately

Post Delete / Move Loot Cart

Since we can have well over maximum loot capacity ( season bank ) it is impossible ( for some ) to collect loot cart. I'm maxed th12 and finished previous season with full DE storage and received extra 250k from the season bank. Now I cant remove loot cart - 1900 DE is always in it and I have no storage to collect it. It makes impossible for me to use secondary layouts/build new bases ( loot cart is stuck in the middle of my village )

Let us delete or move loot cart.

Thx in advance.

Was discussed a month ago already and at least most of the ppl in here agree, something has to be done.
    Maybe (if we're lucky), something will be done during the next update.

Troll Food

Talking

I mean its small issue for a small group of players whos problem is having too much loot, but yea Id say an option to delete a loot cart only if maxed on a certain resource should be a thing

I wish I had that problem
    Last edited by BEastEffect527; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    Was discussed a month ago already and at least most of the ppl in here agree, something has to be done.
    Maybe (if we're lucky), something will be done during the next update.
    So it was discussed already - somehow I could not find it, my bad. And yes - it is super annoying, hoping to be fixed soon enough.

Thanks Luicetarro !

Is a pain for sure. Wish we could either move it, or delete it unclaimed, or as others have suggested in the past, have a designated spot for it to spawn, which neither occupies base space, nor obstical spawning space.

What I did to at least make the situation tolerable: Create and destroy (when troops are in Army Camp so not refunded) Troops (E and DE) and SMs (Gold) until you can collect to empty and dismiss the cart. Repeat until a cart spawns on the edge. Then leave it, never collect it.

Agree it is not a desirable means, but at least got it out of my way, until they give us an alternative.
    Last edited by rowman; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:58 AM.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    #PR2P0R0C

Centennial Club
    supercell should announce the removal of the loot crate asap so myself and so many others can stop talking about it. it seems like every time i’m ready to change my base from my upgrade base to my normal base i don’t have any builders....I wonder why....because i just did upgrades. And if i forget to switch from my upgrade base, which i do so often after a few hours of boosting the loot crate spawns on the building squares. i should have not to gem a building just to remove free loot so i can switch back to my main base. i’m ready for it to be gone and never return. i don’t want to move it, i want to GONE! FOREVER!

Pro Member

QOL - Season Bank Overflow + Stuck Loot Cart

I know this was talked about some time again, but I can't find anything since the addition of the season pass. I doubt this effects a ton of folks, but it sure would be a nice QOL improvement for those of us that it is.

What I'd like to see is the loot cart either
    a) be movable
    b) disposable
    c) only spawned around the edges of the bases where buildings can't be placed
    d) not spawn if you resources are over the limit.

This past season when I got my season bank reward I found myself overflowing with so much DE that I couldn't collect the loot cart since all my DE upgrades are done, and the cart spawned in a spot which made it so I couldn't change my base layouts; it took over two weeks to reduce the amount of DE I had down to below the limit so I can collect the correct and change my base layout.

Now, this past month I finished off the rest of my upgrades however, when the season ends I'm going to find myself overflowing with all resources thanks to the season bank none of which I can spend (I know QQ) but, if the loot cart spawns somewhere that inhibits my layouts I'll be stuck unable to test new layouts, and enjoy the end game content (of pushing) without having to remove my shield many times over to allow folks to strip me of my unneeded loot which in turn will result in dropping a ton of trophies in direct contradiction of the goal to increase trophy count.

Going forward I'm not sure I'll get the pass anymore since all rewards would just be gems, although I may want the skins so this could be a persistent issue for anyone who can't spend their resources and gets stuck a cart in a bad spot.

Before the issue wasn't so bad as you couldn't overflow your resources to the same extent you can now unless you went out of your way to do so.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Tvsever; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:33 PM.

sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Thanks, looks like my thread was merged glad to see I'm not the only one... ...although it would be nice if when we merge threads they get merged into something with a nice summary of the issue not a ragey post; sorta discredits the whole issue.