Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hit and runs

New Bloke/Chick

Thumbs Up Hit and runs

Farmers,

Are you tired of hit & runs? Let me explain, your in need of your boat crates to be filled, truck orders completed, or your town visitors satisfied, so you stock your RSS with more than corn or wheat. You put the good stuff in, you fill it with jams, juice, tools, barn & silo upgrade E.T.C in hopes that you get visitors that will oblige you and fill those crates. But no you have been taken advantage of, and you have just had a hit & run, they take everything and leave nothing in fact they cant even bother to water your trees & plants..... frustrating isn't it.

Well i have a solution supercell needs to allow us farmers to lock several RSS spots that only unlock when the corresponding crate, truck flier, or town request has been filled. It then unlocks for that player only as a Thank you.

You know the best part supercell can even charge diamonds for this feature. Now so supercell doesn't get greedy they can only charge one time meaning that once slot is unlocked thats all the diamonds they get.

I love this idea, sound off if you like it to.
    Last edited by snakeyees; May 1st, 2019 at 01:50 AM. Reason: Grammer

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    I think the RSS and helps should be kept separate. This way those that want to shop can and those wanting to help can. I feel for anyone who might need the items for sale but unable to fill a boat or truck order. That would be discouraging, especially for newer players trying to make their way in the game.
    Last edited by ilovehayday; May 1st, 2019 at 02:04 AM.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to ClashOfHolmes for my cool banner

Bakunin doesn't feed his HD animals

I find random people will help me if they want to. I don’t put out anything special, default stuff I harvested or picked.

Some people may buy and try to help, but they don’t have what you need or the need may be a bunch of sugar, creams, lobsters, duck feathers, breads or popcorns.

others shop the daily dirt for the good stuff and don’t even notice help signs

still others think they are doing you a favour by buying your stuff

you can’t really control a free market. Try using your excesses rather than your premiums to lure help
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

I agree with WP. If you want help don’t put out the good stuff. It goes in a flash cause some just hop from farm to farm to buy & don’t pay attention to help signs.

I just put up & advertise 10 units of wheat at full price. If it gets sold without my helps getting taken care of I just repeat with more wheat & new ad.

If its a more difficult help to fill i will put up an item that doesn’t sell well with an ad. Such as, 10 rustic bouquet or 10 berry smoothie so the ad stays up longer.

I have seen that logic of someone putting out expansion items as if it will entice someone to help. But it does not really work that way. Players do helps for reasons like working on a derby help task, generating gift cards, and getting XP especially in a 2xp event. They focus more on the help signs in the DD rather than the ad item.

Tips for outsourcing your helps...
    Ad an item in the RSS that sells slow especially if you have difficult orders that need helped, so that the ad will hopefully not be bought while it continues to repost in DD issues.
    Ad an item in the RSS that is for same level of players for the items you need in the help. This is so that the ad gets published to players who can actually help you.
    - for example if your orders need peach jam, then ad something like Red Hats.
    - If your order needs low level item like fish n chips then an ad with a slow selling lower level item would match.

New Bloke/Chick
    Well by the few posters logic, i guess im different. If somebody put up wheat or corn or some stuipd item i will not help. Helping is a 2 way streak you help me by giving me things i need/want and i help you by giving things you need/want.
    Last edited by snakeyees; May 1st, 2019 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Grammer

Quote Originally Posted by snakeyees View Post
    Well by the few posters logic, i guess im different. If somebody put up wheat or corn or some stuipd item i will not help. Helping is a 2 way streak you help me by giving me things i need/want and i help you by giving things you need/want.
    It’s a matter of perspective. If you feel that way, that is perfectly fine. It’s your perspective. Nothing wrong with that.

The way I see it is I may be putting out wheat just so you see my call. You don’t have to buy it. However, if you choose to help me then you get the coins & XP from my crate, which I forfeit by placing the Help call.

When i help a boat (or trucks/town orders) its my way of gaining XP & coins without scrambling to gather enough items to fill my own boat. Much easier on my limited storage space.

When I do help fill an order I rarely buy. I only buy what I actually need, when I need it. Those times I that I search for needed items, I tend to look through whole DD first. If there’s time before it refreshes I’ll go check ads with help flags.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovehayday View Post
    I think the RSS and helps should be kept separate. This way those that want to shop can and those wanting to help can. I feel for anyone who might need the items for sale but unable to fill a boat or truck order. That would be discouraging, especially for newer players trying to make their way in the game.

Very good solution to have help requests separate from shopping, would be great for stopping people from having to advertise the undesirable items such as bouquets to stand a chance of getting some help.
    level 111. Boat: 157000~. Trucks in 1 day: 571. Max revenue 1 day: 1463629

GC: Ace-Se7en
    KIK: Acese7en

Quote Originally Posted by snakeyees View Post
    I have to say, I agree at least to some extent. I get more inclined to help, if something "good" is put up for sale. The good old "I scratch your back, you scratch my back" approach. For me that works. Even to an extent, that I feel a bit down, if I have bought a lot of goodies and then end up not being able to help.

I agree with this proposal....I know that I’ve put out several high ticket items on my stand in hopes that it will attract someone who will help me fill a crate or two only to find out that they’ve performed a “hit and run”.....There should be a lock feature on the stand item that will release it for sale only when you’ve filled at least one of the crates. Good idea!!

Fried Pickles Plantation