Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Points from gold pass (more than required) goes to next season.

Lightbulb Points from gold pass (more than required) goes to next season.

For example: I've got 3820/2600 points in first (April's) personal quests, and only the player with gold pass (as I) will get 1220 points in next season for silver or gold pass. It's like refunding of points, that player got in previous season.

I have around 5000 points.
    It would be great, if the excess points carry forward for the next season, but it wont happen.

Troll Food
    Lol so lets say with the guy above who has 5,000. If 2400 of those points go to next seasons pass, then he could end up with nearly 7,000 next season with about 4k of that being overflow. I mean if that happens every season wouldnt he essentially be getting the next seasons battle passes instantly if his points were to overflow.

All those topics and issued would be solved, if points just would stop counting, after someone has reached the end.
    Done. Congrats, you've reached the end of the line. Enjoy your rewards.
    Last edited by Luicetarro; April 30th, 2019 at 03:40 PM.

Don't you think the idea of Season Challenges is that they are challenges? You should work for the points you need in each season, and having extra points go into the next season would take away that challenge factor.

Main Account: Darkwindô | Alt Account: DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 14 - Gold I)

Banned
    So in baseball, if a team wins 7-2. Can they apply the 4 excess points above what it took to win to their next game?

No.

This is part of the "gamer mentality" (along with other threads complaining max-12's can't upgrade walls or the Clan Games hadn't started yet and that was soooooo unfair because they couldn't do them).

Get it first. Do it first. Do it more. Give me a virtual shiny I can have on my profile for others to see how great I am!!!!

Except....

No one else gives a wet turd in a bucket about any of that. They all care about themselves more than they care about some random they attack.

Even in the game. Quick! Who was the first person in your clan to reach 4000 points in the December 2017 Clan Games?

Unless it was you, you probably don't remember. Unless it was you, you probably don't care. And right now, what you did then has ZERO bearing on what you are striving for in game.

Do gamers go on dates and say, "I was the first person in my clan to get the hero skin from the Gold Pass challenges."

(Actually, that is begging the question. Do gamers even go on dates?)

So this really hot chick (that lost some kind of bet) is sitting across the table from you ("you" as in generic gamer mentality dude). Is that what you drop on her?

Even in game, all that personal achievement stuff means exactly Jack and Squat to me as a clan leader.

What *does* matter (to me, at least)? Can you routinely 3* your own TH level in war? Can you routinely 2* a TH level above you in war? Can your base be 3*-d by a TH below you in war? Do you donate? Do you put up 2000+ points in Clan Games? Are you helpful to others? Or are you a cancer in chat?

Ability and personality. That matters.

This other fleeting [crud] is utter nonsense.

I agree with the "When it's over, block out the rest of the challenges" camp. *That's* the change (just like Clan Games) SC needs to implement.

Long story short: nobody gives a damn how many points you got last season games.

I agree, but I think SOMEthing should be done. Turn it into gems (every 50 points is 1 gem) or perhaps as a currency in the shop.

Im super proud to boast this awesome pic! Thanks TullSadum for signing me up and DragonX101 for the sig pic!

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    Long story short: nobody gives a damn how many points you got last season games.

I agree, but I think SOMEthing should be done. Turn it into gems (every 50 points is 1 gem) or perhaps as a currency in the shop.
    Absolutely not IMNSHO.

Any points to prizes arrangement would mean, for fairness, all challenges would need to be achievable by all of the player base. That means troop challenges restricted to TH7/BH2; no walls; no start upgrades etc... Very dull fare indeed.

Furthermore, when is enough enough? Gold pass is great value as it is & silver is absolutely free; there is no justification for asking for more.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post

Why should anything be done?

You don't get anything for excess points in clan games, or any events, why should you do so here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Supercell needs to just have it capped where you cant accumulate more