Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What to do with overflowing resources ?

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    But that’s the cycle of life of gemmers, isn’t it:

Gem everything so I can have all done,
    All done because I gem everything...
    That is only a assumption! I play more than 6 years (started when th8 was max lol) and was at the max state more than once. You do not need to be a gemmer to come to the state. I am also already in the max state again without spending any gems. The game has so many shortcuts (books, hammers …) that we max out even faster as in the past.
    Last edited by zellnera; April 30th, 2019 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by amitsinha1606 View Post
    I think many players are again upgraded to max and the resources are overflowing. What to do next ?

@SC - Don't you think you guys are slow compared to the players ??

In general i am not playing anymore, just warring. With 4 accounts complately maxed no interest to create a 5th account and starting from the beginning.

I am expecting SC to again release something huge so that we get busy again, but i doubt we would get anything soon.

What do you guys do when you're completely maxed and resources are overflowing ?
    Use them.
    Problem solved

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by zellnera View Post
    That is only a assumption! I play more than 6 years (started when th8 was max lol) and was at the max state more than once. You do not need to be a gemmer to come to the state. I am also already in the max state again without spending any gems. The game has so many shortcuts (books, hammers …) that we max out even faster as in the past.
    Ehm, I was replying to this:

My resources are out of my base and ready to get looted, i am spreading love from a long time now ;-) Playing another game like brawl stars in not a solution for me as i have spent quite a lot on coc and want more content as i can definitely spend more when required. But the problem i see is , when the resources are getting waste then i am losing the interest to play anymore.
    Yet, I do agree that you can max out your village without spending a single € because I have done it myself.
    Leader of Slovak Brothers #2RJ2YCGR
    Lvl 234, maxed TH 12, my mini is a late TH10
    Vastness of Universe: Billions of galaxies... Trillions of stars... Countless planets... I ? I am anything but significant...

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    I think they’re actually going fast if you think about what a small percentage of us have completely maxed bases.

As for the loot - as suggested, spread some love
    I agree with you, but for the gold pass members (especially maxed ones) resource overflow from Season bank can be compensated by allowing to upgrade the remaining 50 walls right?

Pro Member
    Some people didn't have the advantage of playing 6 years to have multiple maxed accounts. There are some in under 3 years that are maxed but the true maxers are likely a smaller group than cloud players.

I think many players are again upgraded to max and the resources are overflowing. What to do next ?

@SC - Don't you think you guys are slow compared to the players ??

In general i am not playing anymore, just warring. With 4 accounts complately maxed no interest to create a 5th account and starting from the beginning.

I am expecting SC to again release something huge so that we get busy again, but i doubt we would get anything soon.

What do you guys do when you're completely maxed and resources are overflowing ?
    Push trophies or improve your profile increase number of gems prepare for next updates.

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Just put all your storages outside so that we unmaxed players could use some free loot.

Troll Food
    Quote Originally Posted by JayasundarRB View Post
    I hope TH13 will be released next year. Another 50 walls will be released in the next content update.
    Getting BH9 this year.
    I dont think supercell would release 2 town halls, regardless of which base in one year, but we can hope!

People with maxed out bases have always run into the "problem" of what to do with loot. What's the difference if you have 12 million or 37 million in your storages with nothing to spend it on? Next season will have the same gold pass option to add even more loot to your base (providing it doesn't all get stolen before then).

Eventually SuperCell will release new content for maxed out bases. Whether that's the final 50 walls to be upgraded, new levels of troops/heroes/buildings, or a new TH level (unlikely this year with BH9 and ESL tournament), something will come. When that happens you'll have all that loot saved up (that you wouldn't normally have) and should have a bunch of magic items and medals to use to (looking at you builder potions), to blaze through the new content.

I see all the magic items we're being given and all the extra loot is helping in 2 ways. First, it's helping those that started later catch up. The game is long and constantly being added to. New players need a way to catch up to those of us that started near the beginning of the game. Second, it's helping those that are maxed, re-max faster when new content is dropped. With the introduction of the ESL Tournament and CWL, being a max TH 12 definitely helps. So anything that helps maxed players stay maxed after new content drops will help the competition scene. Otherwise, those that are willing to dish out a few hundred bucks each time will have a slight advantage, and that's something that should be avoided in my opinion.

Honestly this thread has come up so many times I am gonna say the same thing I've always said...maxed out? All your war attacks not enough gameplay for you on clash of clans because you're maxed? Then play other games! Gosh darnit there are so many out there. Why must SC push out constant updates for addicts with 4 maxed bases? Doesn't common sense tell you you're in the minority? Surely common sense should say-find another game to play if you've 4 maxed out th12s and no desire to start another?

Never argue with idiots, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.