Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What to do with overflowing resources ?

Banned

Question What to do with overflowing resources ?

I think many players are again upgraded to max and the resources are overflowing. What to do next ?

@SC - Don't you think you guys are slow compared to the players ??

In general i am not playing anymore, just warring. With 4 accounts complately maxed no interest to create a 5th account and starting from the beginning.

I am expecting SC to again release something huge so that we get busy again, but i doubt we would get anything soon.

What do you guys do when you're completely maxed and resources are overflowing ?

I hope TH13 will be released next year. Another 50 walls will be released in the next content update.
    Getting BH9 this year.

Play brawl stars.

Put them on the outside of your base and let others have some easy loot?

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by amitsinha1606 View Post
    I think many players are again upgraded to max and the resources are overflowing. What to do next ?

@SC - Don't you think you guys are slow compared to the players ??

In general i am not playing anymore, just warring. With 4 accounts complately maxed no interest to create a 5th account and starting from the beginning.

I am expecting SC to again release something huge so that we get busy again, but i doubt we would get anything soon.

What do you guys do when you're completely maxed and resources are overflowing ?
    I think theyíre actually going fast if you think about what a small percentage of us have completely maxed bases.

As for the loot - as suggested, spread some love

Banned
    My resources are out of my base and ready to get looted, i am spreading love from a long time now ;-) Playing another game like brawl stars in not a solution for me as i have spent quite a lot on coc and want more content as i can definitely spend more when required. But the problem i see is , when the resources are getting waste then i am losing the interest to play anymore.

My resources are out of my base and ready to get looted, i am spreading love from a long time now ;-) Playing another game like brawl stars in not a solution for me as i have spent quite a lot on coc and want more content as i can definitely spend more when required. But the problem i see is , when the resources are getting waste then i am losing the interest to play anymore.
    Keep in mind that you belong to a relatively very small group of players who are completely maxed.

For every feature they add to keep you interested, the entire rest of the player base needs more time to become maxed like yourself. That does mean that in order to keep you satisfied, all other players will never ever max out their base: That is not going to happen of course.

Conclusion is that either you stop playing until the next big content update, or just do your war attacks: farming is of no more use.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    But thatís the cycle of life of gemmers, isnít it:

Gem everything so I can have all done,
    All done because I gem everything...

It will help someone like me, when placed outside

LISTEN TO MY MUSIC ON YOUTUBE: "Em Losan"
    i am th11 maxed (just staying here for the walls and all the troop upgrades). Having 5/5 free builders and DE 200K everytime is for sure a burden BUT obviously apart from still being motivated to attack for my walls and spell upgrades, i figured that even just by warring and chatting with the clan is enough. Also i am learning french so i like to go to general in French and practise my french which is amazing for me

IGN:AngelOfMusiclvl:223Trophies:5489
    L I S T E N T O M Y M U S I C
    MUSIC CHANNEL:Click Here
    FORUMS ACHIEVEMENT LEADERBOARD Click Here
    "Turn melodies into words, read my biography but also my thoughts"-aTh