Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What to do with overflowing resources ?

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    I don’t really care about losing loot, but I really want that ugly loot cart off my base. But even as a whale losing 10k de each battle it’s gonna take a while to drop 450k de, especially since I’m getting more fails because people freak out and screw up their attacks when they see that much. Thank god I positioned the loot cart on the outskirts, I think it’s gonna be there a while!
    FlatulusMaximus-TH12
    Leader of Exiled Kings-#9UQRYVLJ

I find myself asking the same thing. I'm no where near maxed but have 3 th9 minis at the moment that's nearly maxed (just working on the hero grind) they are in the early twenties. I didnt purchase the GP on either but as you can imagine my storages was nearly full already so the 5mil in gold&elixir put me over. So now i can't collect loot from my mines or collectors and also cant get loot from raiding. The gold is slowly going down from me being attacked and elixir going down a little fast because im using elixir for armies and unable to replace it back since I'm over.

Kinda sucks not being able to collect loot from my mines/collectors and from raiding.

Fresh Spawn
    If you want to spend all your overflowing resources, just buy troops, cancel, buy, cancel etc.

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelyos View Post
    If you want to spend all your overflowing resources, just buy troops, cancel, buy, cancel etc.
    Why would I do that? I’d rather give it away to help some poor slob who needs it more than me!
    FlatulusMaximus-TH12
    Leader of Exiled Kings-#9UQRYVLJ

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatulusMaximus View Post
    Why would I do that? I’d rather give it away to help some poor slob who needs it more than me!
    The storages will remain almost full anyway. It will just allow you to empty your loot cart.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelyos View Post
    The storages will remain almost full anyway. It will just allow you to empty your loot cart.
    In order to empty my loot cart, i would have to buy the 4 million worth of decorations in the lab. That will get my storages down to 30.4 million. Then I'd have to attack 27,500x in a row (without gaining gold) in order to reduce my gold storages to the point I could collect the 250,000 in the loot cart. Which would fill my storages again. No thanks.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    I think theyíre actually going fast if you think about what a small percentage of us have completely maxed bases.

As for the loot - as suggested, spread some love
    I agree with you. And like someone here said, play brawl stars or clash royal, both great games to play.

Yeah, opening up wall purchases for us maxed players would be nice. Tired of losing loot because everything is maxed. Oh well I keep playing. ��
    Coc is life!!!

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by ubba13 View Post
    In order to empty my loot cart, i would have to buy the 4 million worth of decorations in the lab. That will get my storages down to 30.4 million. Then I'd have to attack 27,500x in a row (without gaining gold) in order to reduce my gold storages to the point I could collect the 250,000 in the loot cart. Which would fill my storages again. No thanks.
    I was saying just before to buy troops and cancel. E.g. you buy golem, you lose dark elixir. Then you cancel and you donít get your resource back because your storages are full. Didnít try for gold and siege machines but I donít see why it couldnít work.
    In 2 minutes, it is done.
    Last edited by Kaelyos; May 6th, 2019 at 09:38 PM.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloukaas View Post
    I agree with you. And like someone here said, play brawl stars or clash royal, both great games to play.
    Exactly - Iím focusing on my mini now (which also has GP) and on my main, thatís one war attack a day and one for daily challenges.