Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Would You Ask Game Developers, if you could?

Quote Originally Posted by auntiem View Post
    I would like to ask what is the reasoning behind restricting items you need from the Daily Dirt as soon as you need them?
    Same is in town. You get none or very little of visitors of the kind/type that you need for derby task.

Why does Rose leave our animals hungry?
    I don't understand why she can't just feed them right after she harvest from them. The feed is there.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayfield View Post
    I don't understand why she can't just feed them right after she harvest from them. The feed is there.
    Rose always feeds my animals after she's collected from them. Do you have her set correctly? There are three choices available on her settings:

Hay Day level 174 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51

Quote Originally Posted by Hayfield View Post
    My animal always fat, & Rose always take the milks & bacon & eggs on time, very effective helper. I love her very much.

My question no. 5:
    Is there something special in mystery net during HD birthday this year?
    (l'm preparing 12 mystery nets in my tackle box). Hoping that we can get something special during Birthday week.

Derby Race Card Sorting Order

Why is the derby race card arranged so arbitrarily?

If Iím in first, I see Nos. 2 and 3 right below me. But place anywhere from second onward and it all goes weird. While in the race it means thereís a lot of scrolling and searching to see where the teams ahead of you are. Itís nothing earth-shattering obviously but quite a bit baffling.

see illustration

Posibilidad de hacer amigos a traves de la casa del vecindario.me explico una vez busco un vecindario me.gustaria des de alli poder seleccionar alguno de sus miembros que componen ese vecindario y aŮadirlo a la.lista de.amigos o incluso poderlos invitar a que se unan a.mi vecindario ya que a veces encuentras vecindarios.con una o dos personas

Es decir poder enviar solocitud de union a algun miembro concreto de un vecindario y que aun no es.mi.amigo

Derby task log position sequence for neighbors:
    Is it depends on the task trashing.. who trashed task in derbies in large average then others .. will be on the top.. even everyone do 320/10. By he/she is on the top of the list?

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    Why is the derby race card arranged so arbitrarily?

Im with you Boston Girl. This drives me nuts! Just put all the teams in numerical order for Pete sakes! What’s so hard about that?!

If I’m in first, I see Nos. 2 and 3 right below me. But place anywhere from second onward and it all goes weird. While in the race it means there’s a lot of scrolling and searching to see where the teams ahead of you are. It’s nothing earth-shattering obviously but quite a bit baffling.

see illustration

I’m with you Boston Girl. This drives me nuts! Just put the teams in numerical order for Pete sakes! What’s so hard about that?!
    Last edited by themammabear; May 11th, 2019 at 02:39 AM.