Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Would You Ask Game Developers, if you could?

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Ositamimosin1973 View Post
    Posibilidad de hacer amigos a traves de la casa del vecindario.me explico una vez busco un vecindario me.gustaria des de alli poder seleccionar alguno de sus miembros que componen ese vecindario y aŮadirlo a la.lista de.amigos o incluso poderlos invitar a que se unan a.mi vecindario ya que a veces encuentras vecindarios.con una o dos personas
    Quote Originally Posted by Ositamimosin1973 View Post
    Es decir poder enviar solocitud de union a algun miembro concreto de un vecindario y que aun no es.mi.amigo
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

All posts need to be in English please.

Hay Day level 174 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51

I’d like to know why the developers decided to make the land permits so much more rare this time— and why they removed them from the regular-size mystery boxes. The explanations and conjectures that people have made don’t make sense to me, and I’d really like to understand this, because it’s causing me a lot of frustration.

As far as the general rarity of permits, some players have conjectured that SC wants the land to take a very long time to open, so that we won’t ask for more land again. But that doesn’t seem like reason enough to me, because SC has the ability to ignore or deny requests that they don’t want to fulfill.

Others have conjectured that SC wants us to have a long-term goal to work toward, but there could be other long-term goals that don’t cause this much frustration. I realize that some people are fine with the current drop rate, but my impression is that most people share my frustration—and some consider the permit situation so hopeless that they’ve given up on expanding that land. I don’t see how giving us a long-term goal is so important that it’s worth the level of frustration that many people seem to be feeling.

As far as removing the permits from the regular-size mystery boxes, SC’s explanation was that this was needed for balance. But SC gets to decide how to balance things, and they could have chosen a different way to balance the boxes while keeping the permits there. So that doesn’t seem like an adequate explanation to me.

And that leaves me with the other conjecture that some people have made, which is that SC increased the rarity of permits in the hope that players would spend more diamonds to get them in the few situations where they’re available. I try not to be cynical about SC’s motives, but I have to say that this explanation makes the most sense to me. If there’s another explanation, I’d really love to hear it. Or if the hope of increased diamond spending is indeed the reason for the change, it would be refreshing to hear the developers be open about that and acknowledge the need for profits, rather than coming up with explanations that don’t ring true.

This issue is important to me because I thought the permits were frustratingly slow to get the first time, and it took me many months to expand all that land. But now it looks as if it’s going to take years, and my frustration level is affecting my enjoyment of the game. I’m not expecting SC to change the drop rate, but it would help me if I could understand why they reduced it so dramatically.
    Last edited by LuvHayDay; May 11th, 2019 at 09:44 PM.

The only thing I would ask for is safe trading system so regular trader won't loose Bem and sem to bots [L bot]

This game is super awesome hyped for mid year year update
    Last edited by Vikky571; May 13th, 2019 at 06:45 AM.
    Level- 75 Farm Tag #98GOU89RL
    Kik- Vikram571

Tips if farm is active

Quote Originally Posted by Hayfield View Post
    If they could please give us a way to tell if a farm has been dormant for a month. Since they only give us 250 in game friends it would be handy to be able to delete those who are not playing anymore.
    I actually thought about creating a spreadsheet and making notes about whether or not a person has updated their roadside stand decor, or what they had previously been put in there stand (if the items are sold, or if it is empty), so I can keep track of whether or not the person is active.

I also thought about making notes on whether or not they have fed the animals, or the status of the crop growth. Because if the animals are running around, or the crops are growing, they are obviously active.

I'm sure there's a clue here somewhere...
    Scroll bars, we need scroll bars...in the barn, silo and every tab in the Friend Book!

Thank you,

Yours Truly,
    Tahoe

GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard

ďI love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.Ē ― Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Scroll bars, we need scroll bars...in the barn, silo and every tab in the Friend Book!

Thank you,

Yours Truly,
    Tahoe
    Hi Tahoe. What do you mean?

Are themed derbys a thing of the past?

Are you planning any extra incentives for those of us with all sanctuary animals, since a puzzle boat event/WoF is redundant for us?
    I'd personally love to see decos for those events/on the wheel. Decos that may only be bought with diamonds or found in the derby. Example, wisterias, gorillas, gnomes etc

Are there any plans to have more variety on town boosters pls? Or more packages offering specific boosters? Example, boats, helpers/tom, town buildings/trains.
    I'd like to choose the boosters I buy, basically, and themed boosters would, imo, be interesting.
    Last edited by udderly; May 13th, 2019 at 11:03 PM.
    Kik: Stinky_and_The_Brain
    Recruitment Thread:https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...0#post12058790
    Hay Day Farmers (Adult Only/16+) Discord:https://discord.gg/JVp9rtN

I'm sure there's a clue here somewhere...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post

Thank you,

Yours Truly,
    Tahoe
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    Hi Tahoe. What do you mean?
    Hey BG!

You know when you look at your inventory in the barn or silo, you have to keep swiping up or down to find something. A simple scroll bar would eliminate this and we could locate these items, as well as, friends and followers much faster than the current method. Something like this was mentioned in IFR a while back, but thought I'd say something here.

GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard

ďI love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.Ē ― Audrey Hepburn

My mistake, Tahoe. I wasnít clear. I donít believe that I know what a scroll bar is. I think of it as that thing on the right side of the browser that you use to scroll down a page. But I donít think thatís what you mean and I canít figure out what it could be.🥴

EDIT: I agree wholeheartedly that barn, silo, etc. need a better sorting method. My brain just comes up blank. Also, Wussy I hope you know Iím not trying to highjack the thread. I think the discussion might be useful if others also donít know but if after this Iím still confused, Iíll take it into private chat.

EDITx2: So...as Tahoe assured me privately (and politely)
    1. a scroll bar is what I thought it was, and
    2. her suggestion is for a scroll bar to do what it does to improve search speed and avoid repetitive movement.

Additionally, although Tahoe is far too well-mannered to have suggested this, I clearly flaked on this one. As you were people.
    Last edited by BostonGirl; May 15th, 2019 at 09:29 AM.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    My mistake, Tahoe. I wasn’t clear. I don’t believe that I know what a scroll bar is. I think of it as that thing on the right side of the browser that you use to scroll down a page. But I don’t think that’s what you mean and I can’t figure out what it could be.

EDIT: I agree wholeheartedly that barn, silo, etc. need a better sorting method. My brain just comes up blank. Also, Wussy I hope you know I’m not trying to highjack the thread. I think the discussion might be useful if others also don’t know but if after this I’m still confused, I’ll take it into private chat.
    BostonGirl, I don't think you were trying to hijack the thread.

if you hadn't asked Tahoe to clarify scroll bars for the barn, silo, and every tab in the Friends Book, I would have because I didn't know just like you. Now I understand that Tahoe's suggestion will help us to find items faster. It's a good idea and you asked a good followup question requesting clarification from Tahoe.

Thank you Tahoe and BostonGirl.

---
    Lynn
    May 14, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; May 14th, 2019 at 06:28 PM.
    What the hell?
    The L entity is as elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread