Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Derby Addict 🐎

Banned

Derby Addict 🐎

#2PG2JLRYR
    Level 86 derby addict
    Only does max point tasks
    Daily player in UK Timezone 🇬🇧
    Online at all times of day and night
    Generous, Helpful, Self Sufficient, Not overly chatty

Drop by and say hi 👋

Quote Originally Posted by Exspiravit View Post
    #2PG2JLRYR
    Level 86 derby addict
    Only does max point tasks
    Daily player in UK Timezone 
    Online at all times of day and night
    Generous, Helpful, Self Sufficient, Not overly chatty

Drop by and say hi 
    Hello,
    Come give Spirit’s Peace a visit. We r a championship league hood 320/10 that places top 2 every week. We are friendly and generous, working together to achieve our common goals. We have 2 other UK players and are international so someone is almost always online. This is a stable well established no drama hood. If you can’t find us in search, friend me, Penelope’s Pigpen farm tag #QvQQOL90 and I will send you an invite. Give me your farm name so I can watch for you. Hope to see you there! Just sent you an invite!
    Last edited by themammabear; April 29th, 2019 at 05:40 PM.
    Leader Spirit’s Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Amarillo by mornin come join us #990jqv9p

We are a balanced , friendly neighborhood. We play derby a little diffrent. we play two weeks just for horseshoes which is a little laid back then two week reg derby. Other derby we play regular derbies which is for the prizes of top 3. We understand the need to opt-out when you need to.New member need to be level 45 to join. We also work and make changes as a group. We ask two things from you..

1. Be courteous and say “ thank you” when you buy from others shop or when someone helps with boats, waters ect...
    say “your welcome” we understand that is not always conductive when doing truck tasks ect but once your done we appreciate it.
    2. We also use Kik it’s a free app and it does not send you unsolicited messages. We use this to communicate with one another and bettter help each other.

Come by and meet us and say “Hello” see if our group is what your looking for. We are a chatty fun group. Come try us out.

Thank you!! Hope to see y’all there

HD Addicts Army looking for a few serious players.

Hi There. Just a little bit about us:

We are a group of HD addicts that love to derby. Our favorite is Blossom Derby because we will climb the leaderboard at lightning speed. It will also allow us to show our exceptional teamwork and communication skills. We strive for Gold and 3-Line Bingo. We currently have 154 Gold Cups and seeking for more.

We are helpful, friendly, and self-sufficient bunch. Many of us have babies to support our main farms and help supply visitors for our towns.

We are well represented across the globe. You can be sure the task board is always updated throughout the day.

We believe in ruling by committee. You will be given “Elder” status immediately upon joining. If you decide to stay and are a right fit with our hood, you will be promoted to “Co-leader”. Your voice and opinions are always going to matter.

We facilitate trades within the hood and on trading sites. Trade a way your excess for stuff you need.

Leader will also help with added bonuses for all derby participants. We want to help you grow and expand.

We have very few simple rules:

• One, we ask that if you opt into derby, then you must complete 10/19 max tasks 320/400. We understand that real life gets hectic now and then so feel free to opt out anytime you need.

• Two, please respect everyone in the hood. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

• Finally, please don’t raid the shops unless the owner has specified “Sale”. This is to allow trades to go thru smoothly.

You will not find another relaxing, drama free, and yet highly competitive hood.

If you are looking for a hood, and if HD Addicts Army sounds like a place you want to be, send me a text with your tag and I will invite you. We have a couple spots left that just might be your forever home.

Happy Farming!!!

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Closed due to forum rule 8: alt account.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to ClashOfHolmes for my cool banner

Bakunin doesn't feed his HD animals