Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Did You Spot a Forum Rules Violation? Report It!

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1

Exclamation Did You Spot a Forum Rules Violation? Report It!

With the new forumers we have joining the forum community, I thought it would be helpful to point out the report feature.

If you notice a violation of the forum rules, report it and the forum moderators will handle it as needed.

To report a post/thread, look to the bottom left of the post you feel is a violation of the rules. Look for a triangle with a ! inside of it

This will bring you to a new page that will allow you to write a short reason of why you are reporting the post. When you submit the report, forum mods will be alerted to it.

If you come across spam on the forum, don't click the link or call any phone numbers they've provided. Please just report the spam. All you need is to report one post (preferably the spam bot's first post), no need to report every single post by a single spammer. It's fine if you only report one spam post, even if there are multiple spammers. We'll see the rest of the spam in the section itself.

Note: There's a two-minute waiting period between submitting reports.

Also: It's tempting but try and avoid replying to the spam threads.

If you have questions, you can always send a private message (PM) to a forum moderator. All forum moderators are listed here.

Thanks
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to ClashOfHolmes for my cool banner

Bakunin doesn't feed his HD animals

I’d just like to say that this method for reporting spam (and keeping our forums spam free) works brilliantly thanks to our wonderful mods. I’m also proud to say that in all the years I’ve been farming and foruming, I think I’ve only seen one response to a spam thread. They never get bumped, and our mods usually have them gone before they can even drop very far down the page.

Farm Level 123 | Town 39 | Achievements 141/144

I literally just realized that button was there :/