Thread: Bingo derby 7/7

Bingo derby 7/7

All of our bingo lines require 6 tasks except one Grandmaster task which requires 7 tasks to be completed. Anyone else have this problem. We have actually had to take low point tasks to complete other bingo lines. Not a fan of this derby.
    GC. BEARS4KRIS
    Level 143
    Tag PV2PLJUL

Quote Originally Posted by Bears4kris View Post
    All of our bingo lines require 6 tasks except one Grandmaster task which requires 7 tasks to be completed. Anyone else have this problem. We have actually had to take low point tasks to complete other bingo lines. Not a fan of this derby.
    It depends how many are opted in the derby. We had 8 and most of our bingo tasks required three to complete.

some take the tasks as they come even if the points are lower than they normally take. Depends on hood strategy. We were lucky enough that we did not need to take lower ones.

Last edited by WussyPuss; April 27th, 2019 at 04:32 AM.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Some of our lines require 14 tasks if you have to do the number of tasks in the task boxes. I thought if you completed one task of each thing in a row or column, you received a reward. Guess I was wrong about that. Just knocked myself out doing one task of each, trying to get two lines done and have nothing to show for it. ☹️

Quote Originally Posted by Grannydl View Post
    Some of our lines require 14 tasks if you have to do the number of tasks in the task boxes. I thought if you completed one task of each thing in a row or column, you received a reward. Guess I was wrong about that. Just knocked myself out doing one task of each, trying to get two lines done and have nothing to show for it. ☹️
    Don't you have hoodmates to do bingo derby tasks?
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

On my main farm we needed 5 of each task except for two. We needed 6 mechanics and 6 tomatoes.

My baby farm had half the tasks asking for 1 half the tasks asking for 2.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Really do not like these bingo derbies. Spend so much time deleting tasks as so many of them are not for bingo board. Currently waiting for the last beach cafe task to complete a line ....... been waiting 2 days and not even a low scorer has shown up!

Pro Member
    That We only get 4 tasks from the same group of tasks , makes the Bingo Derby quite hard for big teams ,
    if you have for a exampel many collect animal things , wool , milk , bacon ,eggs or goat milk ,
    And start do 4 tasks of one type , DONT YOU get any more task from that group before the first of those 4 is done .
    So if you are in a big team chose bingo lines very very carefully ,
    It can be impossible to do many Bingo lines even in theory ,
    Bingo lines that can be ridiculously easy to do if you are in a little team and only have a few task of a kind to do can be impossible to do if you have to do 7-8 of them ,
    Really unfair is that the big teams dont get any more prices for doning that much more work in the Bingo Derbys ,
    But this is not my problem any more , we only have 5 tasks in each square now . ' A piece of cake to do "
    Last edited by Lyngby; April 28th, 2019 at 12:35 AM.