Thread: How to fix this rushed th 11 base??

Fresh Spawn

How to fix this rushed th 11 base??

I have my th 11 account which is rushed very badly I want to fix it
    Attached Images Attached Images

Centennial Club
    Step 1 - Drop to Crystal/Gold league

Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by rjaronson13 View Post
    Step 1 - Drop to Crystal/Gold league

Problem solved.
    To add to this, use a cheap elixir army to raid dead bases that offer 400k-500k gold and elixir per base. Start upgrading your barracks, dark barracks, spell factories, and army camps. Make those your priority. Dump your gold into your walls for now.
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; April 26th, 2019 at 04:49 PM.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 50 | AQ 52 | GW 20 |

Forum Elder
    Max Camps and CC First! get your offense sorted is a rushing priority IMO, after all its an attacking and defending game. with that said, defending is FAR less important in the scheme of fixing a rush job. if you are active you should be getting 4-5 + raids in a day at minimum and defending 1 for every 4-5-ish attacks. if you are in the 1 def to 8-10 attacks bracket you are farming hard and will catch up much faster.

After camps and CC are done for the TH then worry about SFs and Barrax (well at least one of each to max) what ever troop(s) you farm with need to go to the Lab (or maybe even troops you War with). Then Storages, and then maybe even the remainder of the Barrax.

After all of your options to upgrade things with Elixir are done then move on to the gold structures (Traps and def turrets)

while you farm for elixir upgrades pump gold into walls and traps (to time out your builders a bit) when your elixir builds are done do the same strat. (build Elixi-walls, while you grind gold for traps/turrets)

Do all the events you can. participate in CWL and if they let you CW (if they wont let you: come to my clan, we war farm and there is no stress or pressure. the losers loot is pretty decent every cpl days.)

If this is more than a donation mule Hunt Dark ferociously, then pump Dark into Royals and what ever troops in the lab.

hopefully this babbling is helpful.

Good Luck soldier!
    Clash On!

Fresh Spawn
    Thank you for your suggestions!! Can I ask you your clan name and your COC name to join your clan....@AFRO
    Last edited by Nitinvsr; April 27th, 2019 at 03:09 AM.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by AFRO View Post
    Max Camps and CC First! get your offense sorted is a rushing priority IMO, after all its an attacking and defending game. with that said, defending is FAR less important in the scheme of fixing a rush job. if you are active you should be getting 4-5 + raids in a day at minimum and defending 1 for every 4-5-ish attacks. if you are in the 1 def to 8-10 attacks bracket you are farming hard and will catch up much faster.

After camps and CC are done for the TH then worry about SFs and Barrax (well at least one of each to max) what ever troop(s) you farm with need to go to the Lab (or maybe even troops you War with). Then Storages, and then maybe even the remainder of the Barrax.

After all of your options to upgrade things with Elixir are done then move on to the gold structures (Traps and def turrets)

while you farm for elixir upgrades pump gold into walls and traps (to time out your builders a bit) when your elixir builds are done do the same strat. (build Elixi-walls, while you grind gold for traps/turrets)

Do all the events you can. participate in CWL and if they let you CW (if they wont let you: come to my clan, we war farm and there is no stress or pressure. the losers loot is pretty decent every cpl days.)

If this is more than a donation mule Hunt Dark ferociously, then pump Dark into Royals and what ever troops in the lab.

hopefully this babbling is helpful.

Good Luck soldier!
    Clash On!
    Thank you for your suggestions!! Can I ask you your clan name and your COC name to join your clan....@AFRO

You want to drop down a few leagues and aim for your walls to be upgraded because that's the biggest problem in rushed bases. Once you got that, just slowly work your way back up.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottrader View Post
    You want to drop down a few leagues and aim for your walls to be upgraded because that's the biggest problem in rushed bases. Once you got that, just slowly work your way back up.
    Walls are the biggest problem in rushed bases?? Since when? Last time I checked their are troops that fly over walls (dragons x3, balloons, lavas, minions) and troops that go under walls (miners) troops that jump over walls (hogs and really anything else with a jump spell) and troops that go through walls (siege machines) so tbh I'm wondering if walls are even relevant.

OP don't stress about walls, they'll come. Stick to what AFRO said and you'll be more than fine.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by SumoSloth View Post
    Walls are the biggest problem in rushed bases?? Since when? Last time I checked their are troops that fly over walls (dragons x3, balloons, lavas, minions) and troops that go under walls (miners) troops that jump over walls (hogs and really anything else with a jump spell) and troops that go through walls (siege machines) so tbh I'm wondering if walls are even relevant.

OP don't stress about walls, they'll come. Stick to what AFRO said and you'll be more than fine.
    I started to think walls was irrelevant once the EQ spell was introduced and four of those regardless of lvl could break a maxed lvl wall.

That's probably why so many people neglect their walls and you run across at th10 with pink walls or a th12 with various colors ranging from pink/purple/skull walls.

New Bloke/Chick
    Eq is most useless spell ever. Jump is more useful