Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Dairy Blog!

Veo 3 prototipos de edificios.Hace tiempo mandé sugerencia a los desarrolladores. Estaría bien tener un silo específico para acumular la comida de los animales (cerdos, ovejas, cabras, gallinas, y reserva natural), para así tener más espacio en el granero. ¿Podrían ir por ahí los tiros?
    Last edited by suricato007; May 15th, 2019 at 11:12 PM.

Emocionado con el anuncio de una revolución, cómo lo fue el derby para mí, en positivo. Emocionado con el anuncio de un viaje. ¿Qué sorpresa se sacarán de la manga?

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by suricato007 View Post
    Veo 3 prototipos de edificios.Hace tiempo mandé sugerencia a los desarrolladores. Estaría bien tener un silo específico para acumular la comida de los animales (cerdos, ovejas, cabras, gallinas, y reserva natural), para así tener más espacio en el granero. ¿Podrían ir por ahí los tiros?
    Quote Originally Posted by suricato007 View Post
    Emocionado con el anuncio de una revolución, cómo lo fue el derby para mí, en positivo. Emocionado con el anuncio de un viaje. ¿Qué sorpresa se sacarán de la manga?
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

All posts need to be in English please.

Thank you

Hay Day level 174 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51

I don't speak english very wery, sorry.

The railroad tracks

It appears that the road in the farm the truck goes down to deliver runs straight into the river but comes back by the train station. I'm leas to believe that this new space is going to be across the river.
    I also wonder if there's a possibility that the places we sell to on our truck order board may finally come into view. ( Kindergarten, church etc)
    I do believe we will finally get to sell our goods that aren't normally for sale in huge interactive Farmers market .
    I'm curious what is going happen with the little plot of land across from the beach on the village. There are two sets of tracks and only one is used. So maybe a building will be put there for interactive use and bring more people into our villages. Maybe a place to buy tickets for the train ride? Just a thought
    I liked the blog and the possibilities you've thrown out there r3dknight.
    Thanks for the share
    Last edited by junilouniper; May 27th, 2019 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Additional comment