Thread: The Bailey 2 - Clan supporting CWL players who can't make their home clan's line up

The Bailey 2 - Clan supporting CWL players who can't make their home clan's line up

Hi Guys,

We have a really successful and fun main clain, The Bailey, however due to the range of active town hall levels in our clan 30v30 CWL didn't work for us. Therefore we are running 2 clans in CWL this time.

So that all our members can get a fair run appropriate to their town hall level I've created a second clan, inventively named The Bailey II.

I figured that there may be others in the same situation, that are interested in CWL but can't make the lineup in their current clan. So, if this is you, feel free to join The Bailey II for CWL then return to your home clan, or better still stay a while. It's up to you.

We will run a 15v15 but depending on the interest we may run a 30v30.

I'll use Discord to coordinate it all so if you're interested please join our Discord Server or if you don't use Discord just message me and let me know.

Enjoy your clashing.

Thanks

Grimtar
    The Bailey

_
    Last edited by Grimtar; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:04 AM. Reason: Links Not Working

Still time before CWL starts. Let us know if you are interested. 👍

3 days before CWL.

2 days to go...

Looks good for an early start for CWL. We're running 15v15 but could do 30v30 depending on interest. Let me if you're keen to join up for CWL.

Could I join? My name is Mustart xD