Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Max the th8 lab or climb to th9?

Trainee

Max the th8 lab or climb to th9?

Hello everyone, i'm a th8 with the village almost maxat, i have to do 122 walls at level 8 (the others are at 7) and i haven't completed all the lab upgrades, i was wondering if i would upgrade the town hall to th9 or less.To enhance the laboratory are these:

barbarians at 4, goblins at 4, wizard at 5, healers at level 2 (maybe even 3 i don't know which is the maximum for th8), pekka at 2 (maybe even 3 i don't know which is the maximum for th8), earthquake potion, poison potion, minion at 2 (i don't know which one is the maximum for th8) and valckirie at 2. What do you advise me to do? If i upgrade to th9 i unlock new levels and by when i finish upgrading th9 things (including the walls being that my friend says that making the walls at 9 and 10 is very easy) surely i will have to do a lot more research in th9 and therefore i doubt, what do you advise me to do?

I apologize for my english, i am italian

Max it out before going to TH9
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 38 | AQ 40 | GW 7 |

You should probably max the troops you use the most. The fact is maxing your offensive power is the most important thing to do first compared to defence. The wall are not really that important, maxing them would be best but you can also dump elixir in them at th9.

Forum Legend
    When you can’t spend elixir or dark elixir go to 9.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

1 week ago i had same question. around 5 days ago ive upgrade to th9. Farm now is more easy and now i can spend dark and gold/elixir into walls, coz i had full walls at th8 and full BK. If you have BK 10 and you play much time per day i would reccomend you to upgrade your th. I`ve spend around 7 builders potions and 1 hammer for upgrade lava. and now i can easily 3* mirror at cw. Bk now 14 and AQ 10

Trainee
    First of all thanks for the answers, i didn't expect so many. From your answers i think i was wrong in translating into english so i send you two screenshots in which i'm sure you will understand my situation

BfmZ82r.jpg

LZNJDfN.jpg

in case you don't see well i give you my tag #YU9GV9GQU

Also in case i have to climb to th9 i'm afraid that by the time i have maxed out the defenses and buildings i will stay with only the heroes to be upgraded, to be active i would say yes because i attack about 5/6 times a day.For the elixir i am full, i have full deposits, full treasury and 1.5 million in the challenge, for dark elisir i have 75000
    Last edited by Phoenix96x; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:18 AM.

Centennial Club
    upgrade to 9 and get that queen upgrading!

th8 is a massive waste of elixir the longer you stay in it.

the elixir could be better used to upgrade th9 camps, spell factory, barracks, so much to do! and you can use it on th9 walls too. youd be surprised how many 10s millions elixir you'll let slip by if you dont upgrade.

when you get to th9 though - focus on your queen. thats your #1 goal to keep her upgrading as much as you possibly can

then upgrade to th9. first of all upgrade baloons at lab and farm at crystal3-2

I jumped straight through TH8 once I had upgraded the offense I was using. I’m catching up on defense in TH9 while I work my AQ. I went TH9 at the start of this month and my next AQ upgrade is to 15 (BK hasn’t moved from 10). TH9 is a lot more fun (for me) than TH8 - you have more spell capacity, more troop options and a new hero. I plan to max TH9.
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    Part of Sheepdogs - woof!
    TH9 - LOJY8UUP9

Forum Legend
    King maxed, hog maxed, throw valks in the lab and hit the upgrade to TH9. Save up 40k+ to plant AQ the minute TH9 comes on line and start upgrading her.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.