Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Max the th8 lab or climb to th9?

TH8 and lower is useless. Move to TH9 as soon as you can so you can start leveling Queen. Queen is most critical troop in war

Trainee
    As suggested, i climbed to th9, i started to build new things and set the queen up to level 2 (i have another 30k of dark elixir) but for the moment the laboratory does not potentiate it to enhance all the things of th8.The wall at 9 and 10 i think of doing them when i will only need to upgrade the barbarian and queen king in order to do nothing but empower them only, what do you think? Obviously, as soon as the lab things are max, i will strengthen it and immediately boost the balloons as suggested.How my programming looks like? in this way i will enhance many things in the th9 lab i guess not?
    Last edited by Phoenix96x; April 25th, 2019 at 06:23 PM.

Forum Legend
    Upgrading the AQ and BK while keeping the lab lights on is the best thing you can do at TH9. So yes good plan.
    Some of the other really good upgrades at TH9 include in no particular order: Clan Castle, Spell Factories, Both kinds of barracks, Army Camps, Drills.
    Once you get those knocked out everything else falls into place.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix96x View Post
    As suggested, i climbed to th9, i started to build new things and set the queen up to level 2 (i have another 30k of dark elixir) but for the moment the laboratory does not potentiate it to enhance all the things of th8.The wall at 9 and 10 i think of doing them when i will only need to upgrade the barbarian and queen king in order to do nothing but empower them only, what do you think? Obviously, as soon as the lab things are max, i will strengthen it and immediately boost the balloons as suggested.How my programming looks like? in this way i will enhance many things in the th9 lab i guess not?
    Don't forget, you can do a research and upgrade the lab at the same time. So once you have a research, that is equal, or longer than the upgradetime, you can safely upgrade the lab, while not wasting a second of your research.
    Just be sure to relog, if the upgrade of the lab does finish while you're online, so you'll get the correct researchtime left. Else it will appear, as it was frozen the entire time. Once you've relogged, you get the correct timer.
    If you research something that is faster than the upgrade, it will work as well, only the reasearch will affect your troup/spell, once the lab has finished upgrading, not once the researchtime has ticked down.
    Last edited by Luicetarro; April 25th, 2019 at 10:10 PM.