Thread: Help Signs Not Staying Up On The Boat

Help Signs Not Staying Up On The Boat

Does anyone else have trouble with help signs going away once you put them up on your boat? I decided to check my boat after several hours thinking my boxes should be filled but when I checked the signs were down and of course the boxes werenít filled. This has been happening ti for years but it seems worse lately. Itís frustrating when you are playing the derby. I wondered if anyone else Iíd dealing with this. I tried to address this with Supercell a long time ago (like a year or more) but obviously it didnít go anywhere. I really donít mind too much unless I am playing the derby.

I'm sure there's a clue here somewhere...
    That's interesting. Not having any boat flagging issues on my baby farm, but haven't flagged for help on my main farm, so don't know yet on that one. Hope it gets sorted for you.

I'm also wondering if you logged off immediately after flagging, or lost your connection and it didn't have time to save?
    Last edited by Tahoe; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:16 AM.

GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard

Now I am doing a help tsk and not getting credit for those I do. Can’t fill some orders at the beach or the truck. Had to vent.

I'm sure there's a clue here somewhere...
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMissMeow View Post
    Now I am doing a help tsk and not getting credit for those I do. Canít fill some orders at the beach or the truck. Had to vent.
    Looks like this issue was reported in Bugs section:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12178725

GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard