Thread: Looking for dark elixir

Looking for dark elixir

Hello fellow clashers, I'm a new th11 and trying to farm out my heroes. I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions for a certain trophy range and what army composition I should use. I'm currently in master II attacking with all miners and not having much luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Vip3rNetic View Post
    Hello fellow clashers, I'm a new th11 and trying to farm out my heroes. I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions for a certain trophy range and what army composition I should use. I'm currently in master II attacking with all miners and not having much luck.
    Drop to Crystal and farm with goblins. You'll find loads of bases offering 4k DE per base
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 39 | AQ 40 | GW 8 |

Forum Elder
    Attack in the highest trophy range you can reliably 2 star consistently. The higher the league, the higher the bonus. The DE is there no matter what league your in.

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Drop to Crystal and farm with goblins. You'll find loads of bases offering 4k DE per base
    I agree as I'm finding a lot of DE as well as Gold and Elixir. This will also allow you to hold onto those resources longer as you'll be less likely be attacked.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    Attack in the highest trophy range you can reliably 2 star consistently. The higher the league, the higher the bonus. The DE is there no matter what league your in.
    IMO its this.
    Loot is literally everywhere. the bonuses get better the higher you go.

I was going to say Miners. so check there. since you are in M2, then just 'next' more is all I can recommend. If League bonus is part of your farming goal (over Ch2 is legit decent loot for full bonus) then keep climbing. honestly T3 is decent looting with bonuses included.

if you don't give two hoots about trophies, then Goblins and Jump spells down to 'your' comfortable range, and then Miner your way back up. Barch ect can get loot with out needing to maintain trophies. get the loot and get out.

its comes down to a matter of searching more in lower leagues; (below say Masters) or getting a lot of -or all of- the 'in raid' loot + bonuses in higher leagues. Starting in Ch2 and for sure Ch1 and T3 are really good leagues for variety of base development and loot to army ROI..

but to be fair, general loot is kinda poor through Champs IME.. so I always bust through it fast as I can in route to T3+.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by LapDawg View Post
    I agree as I'm finding a lot of DE as well as Gold and Elixir. This will also allow you to hold onto those resources longer as you'll be less likely be attacked.
    Do yourself a favor for the long run ... totally completely and utter disregard loot you lose on defense. Loot is everywhere, relatively easy to get, and progress is super fast compared to days past.