Thread: Strategic Rushing vs. mostly maxing, most efficient progression, and maxing TH12

Strategic Rushing vs. mostly maxing, most efficient progression, and maxing TH12

I’m a near-max 29/31 TH10 looking to progress to a max TH12 as soon and efficiently as possible. As of now, the current plan is to max everything except heros 35/40 then go to TH11.

I would like your opinions to know what the fastest way to getting to TH12 is, potentially “strategic rushing” if I have to. For example, if TH11 had better loot than TH10, it’s better to go to TH11 than stay at TH10, and same at TH11 vs. TH12.

The ultimate question is: how much should I rush, if at all, to minimize the time needed to max 12?
    TH10+? Living in your mom's basement? Quit school at 15, or fired? We want you. Bring some beer🍻 #20PVJGRQ2 https://discord.gg/rwXmQG7

if youre already max 10 all you have left to skip is 11. Progression will stay efficient if you have a competent farming army. What halts progression is bottlenecks at the lab and heros. For efficient progression heros should finish before buildings.