Thread: Th 4 need clan. Had to restart game

Th 4 need clan. Had to restart game

Hey all, Iíve played Clash before and had a pretty nice village, but I bought a new device and couldnít transfer my progress, plus I thought it would be fun to restart. Looking for a lot of clan wars!

ID: #L908PY2PY
    Last edited by DylanDiamond123; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:39 PM.

BAGZLAND is a LVL 8 war causal clan . BAGZLAND 2.0 is are more relaxed war clan so everyone can CWL , relaxed rules and wars for people still learning how to attack . We are currently looking for solid clan mates to help us continue to keep winning clan wars . We have all max level troops and we have max level siege machines .We always complete clan games . All players participate in CWL .
    What we need from you

1. Someone who can be coached and is willing to coach others
    2. Someone who understands how to properly attack in wars
    3. Someone who can donate to th’s ranked lower than themselves
    4. Fun / respectable person

If you would like to join us search BAGZLAND and put in the request “ Bigbossjee sent me “ and you will be accepted . clan tag #289LUGVJG clan tag #20UG2Y0CV

Trainee
    Hi, check out ape finitum #28POUJ2J9. We’re a new clan who are mostly th9 and under. A few are alts, many are new to the game. We currently have a 4/4 war win on our log & 5th war looks promising. English speaking, we are UK Based and have members from US & Aus too. We will be running th 9 and under next week and you’d be welcome to join. Clan is currently closed for war but if you dm me I will invite. Discord 4VHcR5T
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...g-team-players

Pro Member
    WHUPAZZ X2
    CLAN TAG #U809YR8

Hello Clasher

Looking for new members (like who isn't right) to join and learn from each other. What's up if your still looking for a good close group that loves war and farming and just enjoying that game that we all love then check out whupazz X2 clan tag #U809YR8

And if you stop by pls mention your from the forums and nisstro or darko sent you so you don't get rejected. Good group of guys that have been hanging around for a while (4+yrs). We are a bunch of adults who like to farm,war,builder hut playing, so we are not a hard core war clan but the participation it there. Take it easy and keep on clashing bud. So if you are looking for a new home or a good chat then stop in the L17 clan. Make sure you say you saw the post we might be in war k.

We also use kik for more detailed information, but not required or in fact I dont think we even still use it lol.

Also have another clan called Ascendente #2YRGY9LY looking for some leaders to join that one, in the Hope's of getting new players helping them to learn and grow their account