Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Are Pekkas + Bats and Witches + Bats spam attacks?

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeStormz123 View Post
    I can't believe this is your justification. So how should I have replied? Should I have called it 'spam', 'semi spam' or 'skilled'? All these terms are relative terms, based on people's own opinion. I had thought if I use these terms directly, it will create more issues. So, I explained in detail how pekkabobat is easier to execute than other strats like qw miners, lalo, etc and gives same or better result than those, which is the reason of it being popular.

Now, BloodyIrishMan said, anything which results in 2star at best shouldn't be worth discussion. So, I corrected him that those strats have a good potential to get 3stars too.

But no, you won't see the word '3star', simply highlight the '2star' to repeat again that it isn't worth discussion.

And this off topic thing : Only the op's main post doesn't form the whole conversation in a thread, the subsequent sub posts also provide context for further discussion.
    Igroot's thread about defense being stagnant went through alot of topics ; talk about tornado and ice golem, then about bowitch, about Dmoore's calculations and 1star and 3star rates relations, majority minority talk, etc.
    In this particular case, BloodyIrishman's post that the attacks resulting in 2star at best isn't worth discussion gave the context to answer that they have higher probability of 3stars too.

Your posts also went off topic to 'general direction', 'other threads, etc and you also brought up a false narrative that we want a nerf to bats, when no one in the thread had implied that.

And your post on Th12s don't have max ATs or cannons based on your personal village or clan is also off topic. Whatever I said, backed it up with ESL tournament which is something you all can go and cross check.

You could have presented your opinion about the strats being discussed, but no, you simply concluded that it isn't even worth discussion. Please don't accuse me of going off topic, when I can find the same with many posts of yours' and others'. And don't overexaggerate my posts to the lvls that I want a nerf to bats. None of us had said anything regarding nerf this or nerf that.
    Note : Instead of misinterpreting my posts, better ignore them if you don't agree with them.
    You claim to be misinterpreted, but it is all there for everyone to read. Pretty sure anyone can understand what dominance means. I'll leave it to others to decide. If I don't agree with your posts, I'll tell you why, which I already have. If it strays beyond logic, then yes, I'll ignore them.

Quote Originally Posted by Yachi View Post
    You claim to be misinterpreted, but it is all there for everyone to read. Pretty sure anyone can understand what dominance means. I'll leave it to others to decide. If I don't agree with your posts, I'll tell you why, which I already have. If it strays beyond logic, then yes, I'll ignore them.
    A question for you. While discussing whether a strat is spam or not, should we talk only about deployment and execution or also about the result and success rates?
    Last edited by BlazeStormz123; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:59 AM.
    Never Give Up Without Even Trying!

Yes, you misinterpreted my post. A strat being dominant can mean alot of things. For eg. pekkabobat involves pekka, bowlers, bats and healers. It can mean balancing of any of those units, so yes it doesn't mean nerf to bats. And a strat being dominant can also mean need for buff of other troops or buff to defenses, so yes again it doesn't mean bats should be nerfed or I was talking about nerf to bats or any other unit.

What everyone can see is, instead of discussing what I mean or discussing further what should be done, you jumped on straight that it isn't even worth discussing and that I'm talking about bats and advocating for their nerf.
    Last edited by BlazeStormz123; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeStormz123 View Post
    Yes, you misinterpreted my post. A strat being dominant can mean alot of things. For eg. pekkabobat involves pekka, bowlers, bats and healers. It can mean balancing of any of those units, so yes it doesn't mean nerf to bats. And a strat being dominant can also mean need for buff of other troops or buff to defenses, so yes again it doesn't mean bats should be nerfed or I was talking about nerf to bats or any other unit.

What everyone can see is, instead of discussing what I mean or discussing further what should be done, you jumped on straight that it isn't even worth discussing and that I'm talking about bats and advocating for their nerf.
    A matter of opinion is all. You think that there is a need to discuss balancing. I think not, things are balanced as it is, and more time is required as more TH12s max out on defense, hence, no need for further discussion. Go start your own thread about balancing, this thread isn't for this purpose to begin with.

Anyways, the original topic has been derailed. I'm done here. You can have the last word if it makes you happy. Won't bother replying to this thread anymore.

A matter of opinion is all. You think that there is a need to discuss balancing. I think not, things are balanced as it is, and more time is required as more TH12s max out on defense, hence, no need for further discussion. Go start your own thread about balancing, this thread isn't for this purpose to begin with.
    Anyways, the original topic has been derailed. I'm done here. You can have the last word if it makes you happy. Won't bother replying to this thread anymore.
    First of all, I didn't ask or mention about discussion on balancing in any of my posts at the start. It is you, who misinterpreted my posts to suit your narrative, which brought us to these posts about discussion on balancing.

And there are other reasons or justifications to my posts mentioning dominace of pekkabobat, higger probability of 3stars etc. too. I will present them, but first you need to answer the question I asked above.

While discussing about whether a strat is spam or not, should we only talk about deployment and execution or should we also talk about the result and success rates?
    Last edited by BlazeStormz123; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:03 PM.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaveMeBe View Post
    Title.

I am discussing with my clan leader. She thinks they are spam attacks because she can unleash all the troops without planning and still get a 2 star high % on TH12

I think it is a highly crafted strategy where you need deep focus for correct spell timing and a correct funneling to get those 3 stars on TH12

Who do you think is right?
    Both. Any attack or combination of troops can be Ďspammedí, the difference lies in technique. Choice of entry point, proper funneling, timing etc..., are the determining factors. Problems arise when many use the term to describe any attack they donít use or particularly like. Most any combination of troops can look like spam in skilled hands with a warden in tow.

You can spam a laloon, bowlers, hogs, or any combination there of, but it doesnít make them spam.

TH12...level 236...60/60/30...gg 2 bil...ee 2 bil...hh 31 mil...atb 6032

I donít consider it spam at all. There is a lot you need to do or your bats will die FAST. Lots of strategic placement of spells and you need a good start with primary army.