Thread: Dad and Two Kids Looking

Dad and Two Kids Looking

Hi I'm level 59, I play everyday and spend about $20 a month on the game. I like the Derby and get into it, but I don't like to be nagged lol
    The thing is I have my two daughters, level 27 and 23 that I would like to come along

Clearly it's not attractive to hard core NHs but if y'all are chill, I make a great guild mate
    Thanks.
    PS we split it time between Mexico and New Orleans

I play every day, level 129, but have no one in my neighborhood. Only play for fun, just want more people to add to derby points.

I just started a hood today. Would love to have you, your kids, and Ttgnunzio join me!

I do have a few rule though. You have to finish all 9 task at 305 or higher for regular derby, and 320 or higher for special derby. 10th task is optional. Once first derby is completed with 305 or higher you'll be promoted to elder.

Hood tag # YOQYROUP (Farmer Hay)

New to joining Neighborhoods, how do I do that

I searched that code and nothing is coming up

Try adding me as a friend on Hay day and then I can add you to the hood.

Tag number : JY8GVJJV

Okay I sended you this site is a real pain in the ♥♥♥. And they don't let you paste into the game so anyway thank you and I look forward to playing together

Pro Member
    If you ever need to look again. Our neighborhood is family oriented. My husband, our daughter and I started it. She is 17 but has learning disabilities so we needed somewhere she could be a part of the team but not be bullied. My cousin and her son joined us. We have grown since then and now have several kids from several countries.
    Our derby is sooooo relaxed. (except for this week I am being kinda witchy about the bingo. We could get triple bingo if people would just LISTEN. LOL) The rule is opt out on Monday if you think you can't complete a task. Yes you read that right.... A SINGLE task. That is it. Otherwise do your best, do what you can on your schedule. As long as you have a task done on Friday we are good. No one is kicked out for not doing a task only opted out of the next derby. We have to keep it fair for those doing tasks.
    All chat has to be in English. RSS and the request is YOURS. You decide what to ask for and how much to sell your items at. Other than that it is standard rules, no begging, be polite and don't take things from road side shops when others are trading. All the info is in my tag line. Just message me to let me know you are coming and your farm names so we can let you in.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC